Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's done.....Harrison is a Bengal

Legend

User Info Menu

It's done.....Harrison is a Bengal

Just happened

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ohh well, **** happens. Thanks for the notification though!
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Legend

User Info Menu

James Harrison agrees to terms with Bengals

Posted by Michael David Smith on April 19, 2013, 5:08 PM EDT
    Getty Images[URL="http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/665/james-harrison"]
    James Harrison[/URL] is about to become a Bengal.

Harrison, the longtime Steelers linebacker, has agreed to terms with the division rival Bengals. It’s a two-year contract, according to Joe Reedy of the Cincinnati Enquirer.

The deal comes shortly after Bengals coach Marvin Lewis said he expected to sign either Harrison or veteran linebacker [URL="http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2663/karlos-dansby"]Karlos Dansby[/URL] before the draft, but that [URL="http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/19/bengals-expect-to-sign-either-harrison-or-dansby-before-the-draft/"]the Bengals wouldn’t sign both of them[/URL]. Hearing that may have been just the message Harrison needed to agree to terms before the Bengals lost interest.

And now the Bengals’ two games with the Steelers will get a little more interesting: Harrison sacking [URL="http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/1181/ben-roethlisberger"]Ben Roethlisberger[/URL] would certainly fire up the fan base in Cincinnati, and would lead to Harrison hearing plenty of boos in Pittsburgh. He’ll get to face the Steelers twice this year, and he’s already expressing his excitement.

Whodey!!!!!!!!!!! Hello Cincinnati!!!!

James Harrison (@jharrison9292)
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Not feeling to thrilled about this.
    Wish James well in 14 of 16 games. Maybe in one of the other two, when Gilbert falls, he will fall on him.

Can we bring Brenden Morrow in for a try-out? The guy is a beast on the ice.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Wish James well in 14 of 16 games. Maybe in one of the other two, when Gilbert falls, he will fall on him.

Can we bring Brenden Morrow in for a try-out? The guy is a beast on the ice.
    Douglas Murray's been throwin it around as well.
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I have a feeling this is not going to end well for the steelers.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thor75 View Post
    Douglas Murray's been throwin it around as well.
    True , that. Take them both and add Jerome. It's a winner.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by williar View Post
    I have a feeling this is not going to end well for the steelers.
    i think it will work out fine. no sense wasting money on a player of jims age and injury history(especially when this team wont be contending for a few years) and get a chance to see what we have in worlids. throw in the fact that jim is a targeted guy by goodellthat i think hurts the team overall when it comes to infraction, rules, fines and refereeing

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post

Not surprised by this signing, but disappointed. I concur with other posters, don't see the Bungles being a particularly good fit for Deebo. I think he could have had another good year with the Steelers.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    i think it will work out fine. no sense wasting money on a player of jims age and injury history(especially when this team wont be contending for a few years) and get a chance to see what we have in worlids. throw in the fact that jim is a targeted guy by goodellthat i think hurts the team overall when it comes to infraction, rules, fines and refereeing
    Call me crazy! I can see a healthy, motivated JH putting up ten, eleven sacks for cincy and putting that team over the top....