Ohh well, **** happens. Thanks for the notification though!
Rara's 2014 NFL Mock Draft
1. Justin Gilbert, CB; Oklahoma State
2. Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE; Washington
3b. Robert Herron, WR; Wyoming
4. Pierre Desir, CB; Lindenwood
5a. Jordan Zumwalt, ILB; UCLA
5b. De'Anthony Thomas, RB; Oregon
6. Tajh Boyd, QB; Clemson
7. Cassius Marsh, DE; UCLA
James Harrison agrees to terms with Bengals
Posted by Michael David Smith on April 19, 2013, 5:08 PM EDT
James Harrison is about to become a Bengal.
Harrison, the longtime Steelers linebacker, has agreed to terms with the division rival Bengals. It’s a two-year contract, according to Joe Reedy of the Cincinnati Enquirer.
The deal comes shortly after Bengals coach Marvin Lewis said he expected to sign either Harrison or veteran linebacker Karlos Dansby before the draft, but that the Bengals wouldn’t sign both of them. Hearing that may have been just the message Harrison needed to agree to terms before the Bengals lost interest.
And now the Bengals’ two games with the Steelers will get a little more interesting: Harrison sacking Ben Roethlisberger would certainly fire up the fan base in Cincinnati, and would lead to Harrison hearing plenty of boos in Pittsburgh. He’ll get to face the Steelers twice this year, and he’s already expressing his excitement.
Whodey!!!!!!!!!!! Hello Cincinnati!!!!
James Harrison (@jharrison9292)
Not feeling to thrilled about this.
Wish James well in 14 of 16 games. Maybe in one of the other two, when Gilbert falls, he will fall on him.
Can we bring Brenden Morrow in for a try-out? The guy is a beast on the ice.
PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS
1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
2. Kyle Fuller CB Virginia Tech or Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
3. (comp) Jared Abbrederis WR Wisconsin or Jeremiah Attaochu OLB Georgia Tech
4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia or James Hurst OT North Carolina
5. Kenny Ladler FS Vanderbilt
5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
6. Ricardo Allen CB Purdue
7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska or Andrew Jackson ILB W. Kentucky
I have a feeling this is not going to end well for the steelers.