Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final Sunshine Mock

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Ovi, for as much as we disagree, I generally like your first 5 picks (and I don't know enough about the last two to saying anything one way or another). Like Ruthless, I'm also not on the Eifert at 17 bandwagon, but I could live with the pick.

I would like to see a developmental OLB somewhere in there. I'm not sold on Carter, not sure about Robinson, and believe that the Steelers still need to improve their depth, especially with Worilds and Woodley having such significant injury histories.
    I agree....might not be my preferred picks but I like 1 thru 4. I'm not very familiar with the rest.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Tru Dat...Down with LeBeau! Actually, pretty solid mock good job O.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I am not a fan of TE at #17 but i wont throw anything at TV if Eifert is the pick at 17...

I prefer some like Christine Michael over Franklin....I like rest of the picks..

Pretty good draft Ovi
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by grotonsteel View Post
    I am not a fan of TE at #17 but i wont throw anything at TV if Eifert is the pick at 17...

I prefer some like Christine Michael over Franklin....I like rest of the picks..

Pretty good draft Ovi
    Franklin seems more like the run and catch RB that fits what Haley does more than Michael.

Another guy to watch late is Latavius Murray out of Central Florida. I think Ruthless put him on another thread. He runs with power and catches the ball pretty well. I watched him dominate some games this year. Saw somewhere where the Cowboys liked him alot after his Pro Day.
    Last edited by Oviedo; 04-24-2013 at 04:44 PM.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

I like your draft. Surprised you went with the kid from Elon. I was just on their campus last weekend. I see them play on ocassion but didn't even consider someone of their roster could get drafted.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    So far I like Ruthless' mock the best.
    Which one he's done like 40 of them

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    Which one he's done like 40 of them
    The one that's in his signature. The problem is... I don't know if Hopkins (2nd), Thomas (3rd), Lattimore (4th) will still be available when we pick. Especially Hopkins, I think he'll go in the 1st.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

That is a remarkably cogent and comprehensive mock draft whose foundational premises address the Steelers multitudinous deficiencies while providing substantive depth at several essential positions.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood View Post
    I am not super fond of Franklin in the second. From what I've seen of him, I wouldn't pick him before the 4th round. I have read that he played much of the season at under 200 pounds. Those types of backs rarely make it in this league unless they are truly elite athletes. I don't see that either. He is smart and has a great attitude to go along with good skills. But, for me, that is a middle round guy.

I know he is the darling of a lot of draft analysts, but I am missing what they are swooning over.

I'd be good with Eifert, Bostic, Dysert, and Melette. I prefer J. J. Wilcox to Swearinger, but wouldn't hate the pick.

Not bad, Ovi.
    Yeah, I like Franklin a lot, but I think that is a round too early. Stepfan Taylor is another West Coast guy who will make some hay, pretty quickly, IMO.