View Poll Results: Will Lattimore be drafted in the 3rd round (or earlier)?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 27.27%
  • No

8 72.73%

Thread: VEGAS: Lattimore will be drafted in the 3rd

Administrator

User Info Menu

VEGAS: Lattimore will be drafted in the 3rd

You can bet on almost anything in Las Vegas, including where specific college football players might go in this week’s NFL Draft.

The popular wagering web site Bovada says the over-under draft slot for former South Carolina running back Marcus Lattimore is 84.5, which puts the Gamecock fan favorite in the third round. Lattimore is recovering from major knee surgery following a gruesome injury against Tennessee last fall, his junior season.

NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock also predicts Lattimore will be selected in the third round.

The NFL Draft starts Thursday night with the first round. The second and third rounds are Friday night with the fourth-seventh rounds Saturday.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I voted no, I could see one team doing it - the 49ers. But I think its possible they trade away their 3rd moving up.
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

Legend

User Info Menu

I said no. I hope we get him in the 4th.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

AZ took him in our mock draft. I figured that's where all injured backs wind up so he'd be in good company there. I think he could go between the 2nd and 6th. It's a tough call.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Vegas is my home away from home... Do they have a lot of wagering for draft weekend? Or is it more a gimmicky, sporadic sort of deal? And what is the vibe in LV during draft time? I go for March Madness and the first week of the NFL season, but I've always thought I'd like to spend the draft there.