Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Calling my shot right now: Xavier Rhodes CB, Florida State

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

from bruce feldman: Coaches who were at UT during hunters time there praise his character and expect him to shine when he meets NFL teams too.

I have never heard one word about justin hunters character in a bad light. Question his durability or toughness and we can have that discussion, but not with character. Hunter has always been a great representative of Tenn.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    can you provide any examples? I don't believe this at all and I live in knoxville.

hunter has always been a classy kid from everything I have heard.

please back this up, I would like to hear it.
    Really? Derek Dooley was a mess. A lot of his guys were weed heads and head cases. Da'Rick Rogers and Justin Hunter both had issues with work ethic and smoking weed.

Everyone around that program has stated how the WR group was a bunch of divas.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

from bruce feldman: Coaches who were at UT during hunters time there praise his character and expect him to shine when he meets NFL teams too.

I have never heard one word about justin hunters character in a bad light. Question his durability or toughness and we can have that discussion, but not with character. Hunter has always been a great representative of Tenn.
    What do you expect coaches to say about someone after the fact when they recruited them? Who would go play for them again if they bad mouthed them.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

nobody said anything about derek dooley.

justin hunter has zero character concerns. In fact it is the exact opposite.

just admit you said something stupid or provide some evidence.

waiting......

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    Really? Derek Dooley was a mess. A lot of his guys were weed heads and head cases. Da'Rick Rogers and Justin Hunter both had issues with work ethic and smoking weed.

Everyone around that program has stated how the WR group was a bunch of divas.
    No offense, but not working hard or smoking weed don't tell me "terrible character". They tell me he's a college kid.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I have not heard one word about justin hunter having a poor work ethic and smoking weed.

you are talking out of your azz.

from the metro pulse in knoxville Sept 2012: With a work ethic that vols strength and conditioning coach Ron McKeefery calls "phenomenal", Hunter has not only rehabilitated his knee, but also has increased his upper body strength. McKeefery expects to see little or no drop off in Hunters speed or vertical jumping ability during the 2012 season.
    Last edited by Eddie Spaghetti; 04-23-2013 at 07:45 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

nobody said anything about derek dooley.

justin hunter has zero character concerns. In fact it is the exact opposite.

just admit you said something stupid or provide some evidence.

waiting......
    Didn't say anything stupid. That whole program was a mess.

Dooley recruited athletically gifted, but 10 cent head cases. Kiffin was no better.

Patterson is stupid, Da'rick Rogers was a plain criminal, and Hunter is a diva weed head. No thanks to any of them in the first.

As someone who used to live in TN, I don't need a reporter to tell me this. But Wexell has reported a few times that people he talked to in Knoxville locally know he's a knuckle head diva.

Living in Knoxville, i'm quite sure your a Big Orange apologist.
    Last edited by BigRob; 04-23-2013 at 08:20 PM.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I have no clue to who the Steelers will take at 17 but I had Xavier Rhodes picked months ago on my mock which means the Steelers probably won't select him or he will be gone already.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm quite the opposite of an apologist when it come to Tenn. Football, but that's not what we are talking about.

you have zero facts about justin hunter being a weed head and having poor character. If you did, you would provide them. Quit trying to turn the discussion towards rogers and patterson as it makes you look even more foolish.

instead, cite some evidence to back up your claim of hunter having all of these problems nobody else has ever heard of.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    Didn't say anything stupid.
    then give me an example of justin hunters "notorious" problems in knoxville, facts about his poor work ethic, and evidence of him being a "weedehead".

you can't.