Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greg Cosell's Mock has Ansah and Milliner available at 17

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Greg Cosell's Mock has Ansah and Milliner available at 17

Greg Cosell's mock today has both Milliner and Ansah available when we pick. I don't see it happeneing, but I'd be thrilled with either one!
    [url]http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/greg-cosell-mock-draft-picks-1-16-142026171--nfl.html[/url]
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Rookie

User Info Menu

He has Milliner going to the Steelers at #17:

[URL]http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/greg-cosell-mock-draft-picks-17-32-132849912--nfl.html[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Wow. I would be good with either.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I heard Cleveland might select Milliner, and the 49ers are interested as well. The 9ers would have to move up to get him and they are seeking partners for that to happen.

Atlanta is another team looking to move up, but in most cases I'm thinking we'll see movement on teams trading back in this paticular draft.
    Last edited by supersteeler; 04-24-2013 at 08:23 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't want a DB but would be all over myself if we drafted Milliner. I'm not as sold on Ansah.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I don't want a DB but would be all over myself if we drafted Milliner. I'm not as sold on Ansah.
    as long as you are a gentleman ( with yourself) there is nothing wrong with that sort of thing.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

I guess there are some health concerns on Milliner, but I would be really pleased to see the Steelers grab a talent like him. I don't necessarily want a corner, but I wouldn't be opposed to it, either.

I'm not quite sure what to make of Ansah. He has plenty of raw potential, but it seems that the high upside guys like him that are so popular on draft day often struggle later.

Legend

User Info Menu

No way Ansah is at #17. If so, I'll run to New York to help the Steelers rush up the card with his name on it.

No interest in Millner.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by supersteeler View Post
    I heard Cleveland might select Milliner, and the 49ers are interested as well. The 9ers would have to move up to get him and they are seeking partners for that to happen.

Atlanta is another team looking too move up, but in most cases I'm thinking we'll see movement on teams trading back in this paticular draft.
    That is what I'm hearing to about Atlanta. I even have that scenario in my mock. They may be looking for a "Julio Jones" trade up for a CB or DE. Wouldn't it be interesting if they think Jarvis Jones is their guy and keep him in Georgia? Would anyone trade back to 30 and pick up a 2nd & 4th if Jones is at 17?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post
    That is what I'm hearing to about Atlanta. I even have that scenario in my mock. They may be looking for a "Julio Jones" trade up for a CB or DE. Wouldn't it be interesting if they think Jarvis Jones is their guy and keep him in Georgia? Would anyone trade back to 30 and pick up a 2nd & 4th if Jones is at 17?
    I'd be all over that. The two 2nds would be especially attractive.
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska