Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 49ers As Potential Trading Partner?

  1. #1

    49ers As Potential Trading Partner?

    According to PFT, the 49ers are looking to move up to the 13-14th pick.

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...f-first-round/

    If the guy they want is still there at 17, perhaps the Steelers become a potential trading partner. Below is a list of the 49ers picks:

    http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/matt-...-draft-tracker

    I'm not necessarily advocating a trade down, just throwing it out there for discussion.

  2. #2
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,539
    How bad do they want to move up? I'd take 31 and 34 in a heartbeat.

  3. #3
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    22,581
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    How bad do they want to move up? I'd take 31 and 34 in a heartbeat.
    That could work if we threw in our 3rd rounder as well.

    1.17 = 950
    3.79 = 195

    Total = 1145

    1.31 = 600
    2.34 = 560

    Total = 1160

    Second-to-last pick in round 1, second pick in round 2, then our regular mid-second round pick, and our regular complement of day three picks.

    Imagining Tyler Eifert, DeAndre Hopkins, and Eric Reid with those picks...


    1.22 OLB Bud Dupree, 6'4" 269
    2.56 TE Clive Walford, 6'4" 251
    3.87 CB Alex Carter, 6'0" 196
    4.121 OT Donovan Smith, 6'6" 338
    5.160 FS Kurtis Drummond, 6'1" 208
    6.199 WR Stefon Diggs, 6'0" 195
    6.212c CB Cam Thomas, 6'0" 195
    7.239 OLB Obum Gwachum, 6'5" 246

    Priority UDFA Signings:
    RB John Crockett, 6'0" 217
    RB Corey Grant, 5'9" 201
    DE B.J. Dubose, 6'4" 284
    DE Martin Ifedi, 6'3" 275
    FS Jordan Haden, 5'11" 200
    P Spencer Roth, 6'4" 227

  4. #4
    What a great idea
    2015 Draft Trade 1/22 & 4/118 to Titans for 2/33 & 3/66


    2/33)-Eli Harold-OLB-Virginia
    2
    /56) Alex Carter-CB-Stanford
    3/66) T.J. Yeldon-RB-Alabama
    3/8
    7) Josh Shaw-DB-USC
    5/152) Geneo Grissom-OLB-Oklahoma

    6/183) Titus Davis-WR-Central Mich
    6c) Wes Saxton-TE-South Alabama
    7/214) Julian Wilson-DB-Oklahoma













  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    What a great idea
    If you posted the idea in another thread, my apologies....

  6. #6
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,539
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    That could work if we threw in our 3rd rounder as well.

    1.17 = 950
    3.79 = 195

    Total = 1145

    1.31 = 600
    2.34 = 560

    Total = 1160

    Second-to-last pick in round 1, second pick in round 2, then our regular mid-second round pick, and our regular complement of day three picks.

    Imagining Tyler Eifert, DeAndre Hopkins, and Eric Reid with those picks...
    I was planning on keeping our 3rd I know the charts are a guide, but if they really want someone and we give them a shot to get them, they might make the trade without requiring our 3rd.

    Who would they want?

  7. #7
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    16,702
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    If you posted the idea in another thread, my apologies....
    no, skl has that trade in his sig mock...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •