Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My guarentee,,,what's yours?

My guarentee,,,what's yours?

My guarantee on draft weekend is that we do not select an O-L, WR or TE in the First round. Were not that stupid. I hope. The only way we select an offensive player on Thursday is if we select Lacy RB- ALABAMA.

Whats your guarantee for draft day weekend? Winner gets nothing but bragging rights!

My Guarantee is that the Steelers will not select a RB in the first round since that would be stupid.

If we stay at 1.17, my guarantee is that the Steelers will NOT draft DL, OL, RB, or QB.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Of the options that you provided, a RB in the first is the worst of them.

Legend
    I guarantee the Steelers will do something smart and stupid during the draft. There will be plenty of blame and credit to go around. Because we're not that stupid, nor are we that smart. We're just regular old yinzers trying to draft em up.

I guarantee we don't select a QB in the 1st round
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

I guarantee that the following will happen:

- Many on the board will be excited about a pick that does not turn out well - and I include myself in this camp (who among us didn't like Mendenhall and Sweed);

- There will be a "name" player that falls throughout the draft that many of us (again, me included) will clamor for because we've seen his name higher in mock drafts.

I guarantee that alot of these players that the board mentions as draft wants, half of the actual footage actual comes from highlights and not gameplay.

I guarantee also that some board members claim to have inside info from who we really wants, when only the team top brass only knows.

Legend
    I guarantee there will be lots of complaining and second guessing on the board no matter who we select.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!