1. The 3-4 is outdated
2. Defensive Players Will Sit For 2-3 Years, Why Draft Em?
3. Dick Lebeau is old. See Commandment #1.
4. I am allowed to agree with Eddie Spaghetti 2x per calendar year and it probably should happen on the same day
6. Thou shalt not wish for a 1970s running game since "the Bus" is gone forever
7. Thou shalt embrace that a high powered offense is more important than defense in today's NFL
8. The best way to stop an opponents offense is to put the opposing QB on his back
9. The best way to have a high powered offense is to invest in your own Off Line
10. The best way to enjoy this board is to realize eventually that Oviedo will always stay on message and doesn't change his views with the prevailing winds
2 years ago you raved like a maniac against taking an OG in the 1st round. Now you have said you would consider taking them back to back. You are not above the fray and you never have been. Maybe I just don't understand the nuances between "staying on message" and beating the everloving crud out of a dead horse as you do often.
I guarantee popcorn sales for PS regulars will go way up. Count me in.
I guarantee that we won't draft a running back in the first (the obvious). I also want to guarantee that we either draft Jarvis Jones or Kenny Vaccaro.
Rara's very early 2015 NFL Mock Draft
Round 1- Jalen Collins, CB; LSU
Round 2- Eric Lefeld, OT; Cincinatti
Round 3- Tyler Kroft, TE; Rutgers
Round 4- Geneo Grissom, OLB; Oklahoma
Round 5- Jonathon Mincy, CB; Auburn
Round 6- Jamil Douglas, OG; Arizona State
Round 7- Spencer Roth, P; Baylor
Guarentee Chadman will be tired by the time the Steelers pick..... and you lot won't care.
Oh, Chadman like's The 10 Ovi's too.
Schiavone's Race Career: