1. If Troy can play consistently for at least two more years, do you still draft Vaccaro? How do you predict that. Please send this weekend's Powerball numbers! However, I would not draft Vaccaro in Round 1.
2. Do you draft Eifert with four capable TE starters on the roster? There aren't four capable TEs on the roster? Really? Miller is coming off a severe injury and is over 30. Spaeth is a career back up. Paulson will always be a back up. DJ Johnson shouldn't even be on the roster. So yes you draft Eifert who will be your starting TE for 8+ years after Millers retires.
3. If Worilds and Woodley get 10+ sacks this coming season, would drafting Jarvis Jones have been a mistake? It will be a mistake drafting him at #17 no matter how many sacks they have. he won't play as a rookie. He has injury concerns and work ethic concerns. Not #1 material. Remember Huey Richardson!
4. If Ziggy sucks it up and is let go after this year, should the next starter be drafted this year (Werner)? If we want our D Line to "occupy blockers" instead of turning them loose to go after the QB then no Round 1 DL.
5. Could Ben still throw for 4,000 this year with his current receiving core, or should FO trade back to nab a Hopkins or Hunter? No issue with that. We need more picks. Draft Eifert and that will help him get 4000 yards.
6. Do you draft Baccari Rambo just so that we can have somebody on the team named Rambo??? Sure, why not? He can play special teams and stand on the sideline for two years like any other defensive rookie we draft. The fans would have a good view of the name "Rambo" with him so close on the sidelines all the time.