Why did the word "thugs" get edited out of my earlier post? I said I'm tired of the Steelers picking juvenile delinquents and thugs, and now only "juvenile delinquents" remains. "Thugs" isn't considered a racist term, is it?
Hopkins, according to Walterfootball, has worked out twice for the St Louis Rams in the past four days. They gave similar treatment to WR Brian Quick who they drafted in 2012. Workouts went very well according to sources. Interesting to see if they choose him or Austin if he's still on the board.
1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
5. Kenny Ladler FS Vanderbilt
5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech or Jordan Tripp LB Montana
6. Ricardo Allen CB Purdue
6. (comp) Andrew Jackson ILB W. Kentucky
7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
Yup... the most NFL ready in the draft. I wouldn't have been upset if we traded back and drafted him. On a side note, Houston is loaded.