Why did the word "thugs" get edited out of my earlier post? I said I'm tired of the Steelers picking juvenile delinquents and thugs, and now only "juvenile delinquents" remains. "Thugs" isn't considered a racist term, is it?
Hopkins, according to Walterfootball, has worked out twice for the St Louis Rams in the past four days. They gave similar treatment to WR Brian Quick who they drafted in 2012. Workouts went very well according to sources. Interesting to see if they choose him or Austin if he's still on the board.
1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
2. Kyle Fuller CB Virginia Tech or Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
3. (comp) Jared Abbrederis WR Wisconsin or Jeremiah Attaochu OLB Georgia Tech
4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia or James Hurst OT North Carolina
5. Kenny Ladler FS Vanderbilt
5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
6. Ricardo Allen CB Purdue
7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska or Andrew Jackson ILB W. Kentucky