Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Harrison hates Steelers now"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

"Harrison hates Steelers now"

According to Carlos Dunlap from Bumgals

[URL]http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2013/4/17/4233902/james-harrison-hates-the-steelers-comments-bengals[/URL]

Screw you James. You could have remained a Steeler and had a good contract but you let you ego get in the way.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

So you hate your previous employer who made you a millionaire? OKAY
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

James has never been shy about saying what he feels. Therefore, I will believe this when it comes out of his mouth ... not some slimey Bungle's player.

Ovi, maybe you should consider the source before believing some of this crap.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    James has never been shy about saying what he feels. Therefore, I will believe this when it comes out of his mouth ... not some slimey Bungle's player.

Maybe you should quit seeing Harrison as a good guy. He is just another egotistical player who let his ego get in the way of staying on a team where he would have been worshipped by some fans. He is nothing more than an NFL aftertought now and will just be a footnote in Steelers history versus going out on top as a legend.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Maybe you should quit seeing Harrison as a good guy. He is just another egotistical player who let his ego get in the way of staying on a team where he would have been worshipped by some fans. He is nothing more than an NFL aftertought now and will just be a footnote in Steelers history versus going out on top as a legend.
    I'm sure he cares... NOT!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I'm sure he cares... NOT!
    Nor should we care about him either. That will create perfect symmetry.

Starter

User Info Menu

Couldn't agree more 85.

It's been a tough one with what has happened with Harrison. Would've liked him to stay with Pittsburgh. But the business is a beast. It's a shame the two sides couldn't agree. But Pittsburgh gave Harrison his shot in the League, so I find it hard to believe he hates them as much as Dunlap says he does.

Until Deebo says it himself, it's just another Bengal player sayin' something stupid.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 8467thekraken View Post
    Couldn't agree more 85.

It's been a tough one with what has happened with Harrison. Would've liked him to stay with Pittsburgh. But the business is a beast. It's a shame the two sides couldn't agree. But Pittsburgh gave Harrison his shot in the League, so I find it hard to believe he hates them as much as Dunlap says he does.

Until Deebo says it himself, it's just another Bengal player sayin' something stupid.
    Since the talks between Deebo and the Bengals seem to be breaking down, maybe this is a great way that the Bengals can help burn any bridge that might take him back. I don't think it's likely, but we're only looking at media reports. I also have James on my FB and he's been nothing but cool. This is a guy who has spoken out against the Commissioner of the NFL and the President of the United States. I don't think he'd be afraid to say what he thinks.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Harrison doesn't hate the Steelers, but if he signs with another team and we play that team I'm sure his motivation would be off the charts to do well against us. Likewise The Steelers don't hate James either, they offered him a fair and reasonable contract considering their cap issues and his age. He thought he could get more or close to what he was going to make this season but found out different, in the meantime the Steelers signed Foster, got a deal done with Foote, Gay, and now Sanders.
    If james would of accepted the original offer the Steelers may not have been able to sign these other players and give tenders to ones they wanted to keep.

I don't fault James or the Steelers in this matter, but I think Harrison and his agent made a mistake with the orginal offer. When they realized they made the wrong decision it was too late as the Steelers committed to signing their other players.

Legend

User Info Menu

My feelings exactly when I first read this.