Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Harrison hates Steelers now"

Legend

User Info Menu

"Harrison hates Steelers now"

According to Carlos Dunlap from Bumgals

[URL]http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2013/4/17/4233902/james-harrison-hates-the-steelers-comments-bengals[/URL]

Screw you James. You could have remained a Steeler and had a good contract but you let you ego get in the way.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

So you hate your previous employer who made you a millionaire? OKAY
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

James has never been shy about saying what he feels. Therefore, I will believe this when it comes out of his mouth ... not some slimey Bungle's player.

Ovi, maybe you should consider the source before believing some of this crap.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    James has never been shy about saying what he feels. Therefore, I will believe this when it comes out of his mouth ... not some slimey Bungle's player.

Maybe you should quit seeing Harrison as a good guy. He is just another egotistical player who let his ego get in the way of staying on a team where he would have been worshipped by some fans. He is nothing more than an NFL aftertought now and will just be a footnote in Steelers history versus going out on top as a legend.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Maybe you should quit seeing Harrison as a good guy. He is just another egotistical player who let his ego get in the way of staying on a team where he would have been worshipped by some fans. He is nothing more than an NFL aftertought now and will just be a footnote in Steelers history versus going out on top as a legend.
    I'm sure he cares... NOT!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I'm sure he cares... NOT!
    Nor should we care about him either. That will create perfect symmetry.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Don't read anything into that. Harrison might be sour but I doubt he "HATES" the Steelers. He would have to Tweet or say it in an interview before I believe it. I have been one who said he was done & happy with the cut even though he was one of my favs. But Harrison has luv for the Steelers and the Steeler Nation. May not be happy right now with the upstairs. We all need to understand he is hurting and still wants to play. He wanted to be here and end here but UGLY got in the way. No matter what happens... Just pray we all see the day that Harrison signs a 1 day contract with the Steelers. That day...Many of the "hurting" fans will finally be happy again.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ovi, you never liked Harrison when he was a member of the Steelers, likely because he is a key cog in a defensive system that you despise. You were predicting his downfall for years before it happened.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

So you say he isn't a 'good guy'? Then he's a 'bad guy'? wtf does this mean? I've had him on my fb page for years now. He's just like you or me, your everyday citizen. Oviedo- you really need to get over your hate for the defense and be realistic. geez.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Starter

User Info Menu

Couldn't agree more 85.

It's been a tough one with what has happened with Harrison. Would've liked him to stay with Pittsburgh. But the business is a beast. It's a shame the two sides couldn't agree. But Pittsburgh gave Harrison his shot in the League, so I find it hard to believe he hates them as much as Dunlap says he does.

Until Deebo says it himself, it's just another Bengal player sayin' something stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post