We finished the season 6-2 and missed the playoffs by inches. It wasnt a great year or even a good year but a season we thought was over after 4 games turned into a season we watched until the last game on Sunday.
7 years into Tomlins career and we haven't had a losing season yet.
1.22) Vic Beasley, OLB, Clemson
2.56) PJ Williams, CB, FSU
3.87) Ben Koyack, TE, ND
4.120) Kurtis Drummond, FS, MSU
5.152) David Johnson, RB, North Iowa
6.183) Sean Mannion, QB, Oregon St.
7.214) Lynden Trail, OLB, Norfolk St.
"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll
That is my prediction for next year.
Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.
and most tomlin apologists predict 12-4, 14-2, 13-3 and 11-5 before the last couple seasons started. we had a terrible first round exit to tebow and then havent made the playoffs in 2 years. 7 years under tomlin and we havent made the playoffs in 3 of those, (including 2 in a row) and havent had a winning season the past 2.
1) First ballot HOF, ROTY
2) All Pro first year, first round talent that fell to us in second
3) Starter for years to come, cant believe he fell
4) Absolute steal of draft, 2nd round grade
5) Back up at first then starter for 10 years
6) Incredible depth and ST demon
7) Amazing value, shoulda went 3 rounds earlier