Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: Annual PlanetSteelers Board Mock Draft (2013 commentary thread)

  1. #1
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,364

    Annual PlanetSteelers Board Mock Draft (2013 commentary thread)

    Feel free trash talk each other, praise solid picks, make fun of crappy picks (within reason, of course...be respectful in your mocking of this mock draft). You can suggest trades to each other via PM, but you can make public that a certain pick is on the trade block on this thread if you'd like. Enjoy...

  2. #2
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,379
    According to Adam Schefter, the Steelers have turned down an offer of a 6 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon for Matt Spaeth. Allegedly Kevin Colbert was getting greedy holding out for a 6er of Iron City and the Cardinals just would not budge.

  3. #3
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,379
    According to Mike Florio, the Steelers have offered the St Louis Rams the #17 pick in the draft in exchange for taking Drew Butler off their hands. Surprising to no one except the Steelers and their yinzer fans, St Louis politely declined.

  4. #4
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,379
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    According to Adam Schefter, the Steelers have turned down an offer of a 6 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon for Matt Spaeth. Allegedly Kevin Colbert was getting greedy holding out for a 6er of Iron City and the Cardinals just would not budge.
    Bouchette just tweeted the real issue her was the beer was warm. Said Colbert woulda been happy with an ice cold 6er of Pabst rather than a 6er that's been baking in the AZ sun.

  5. #5
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,364
    Looks like I sent pfelix a trade request 1 minute after he made his selection for the Browns (there was no selection there when I started composing the PM to him, but there was when I finished it). Oh well...that will teach me not to go out for lunch.

  6. #6
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,379
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Looks like I sent pfelix a trade request 1 minute after he made his selection for the Browns (there was no selection there when I started composing the PM to him, but there was when I finished it). Oh well...that will teach me not to go out for lunch.
    Which of your 20 teams were looking to trade?

  7. #7
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,364
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Which of your 20 teams were looking to trade?
    Ha ha ha...anyone else want any of my 20 teams?

    San Diego...they traded up with Buffalo after your Cards took the QB over the OT.

  8. #8
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,379
    Nice trade with yourself RB. I was gonna take a LT for AZ but then I thought why protect Carson Palmer? I thought AZ would be better off getting the QB or Ansah for the long term. I expect Geno will be gone by one of the earlier bad teams. Everyone's gotta try to get a QB if they don't have one.

  9. #9
    Pro Bowler pfelix73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mid-Atlantic US
    Posts
    2,328
    Hey Ruthless- You can put me down for another team if you want. I'll take Denver too. Thanks!
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

    2012 MNF Executive Champion






  10. #10
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    21,364
    Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    Hey Ruthless- You can put me down for another team if you want. I'll take Denver too. Thanks!
    Awesome. Thanks.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •