Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Annual PlanetSteelers Board Mock Draft (official selection thread)

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Sorry for the delay, my time slot was at 3...The San Francisco 49ers select: AARON MELLETTE, WR; Elon.
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

With its compensatory selection, KC selects DaRick Rogers, WR Tennessee Tech
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

No picks in from Baltimore or Houston. K.C. has already leapfrogged them, so I'll leapfrog the two of them a second time with my final Tennessee pick, then make those last couple of picks for the Ravens and Texans to finish this thing off.

The Titans first 3 picks are OG Chance Warmack, CB Jamar Taylor, and TE Vance McDonald. Now they can use some depth at DE, since Kamerion Wimbley is a journeyman playing for his 3rd team heading into his 8th NFL season, and Derrick Morgan, while improving in each of his 3 years in the NFL, still has not broken out as a pass rushing weapon.

The Tennessee Titans are proud to select:

LSU DE Sam Montgomery
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

The Ravens took Arthur Brown to fill Ray Lewis' shoes, Terron Armstead to fill Bryant McKinnie's shoes, and now they need someone to fill Ed Reed's shoes. Sure, they signed Michael Huff in free agency, but they also lost Bernard Pollard, so they need 2 new safeties. Ed Reed was the ultimate ball hawking safety in the NFL, so they are glad to see that a top notch ball hawking college safety is still available. Sure, he's had some off field problems, but it's not like Baltimore is chock full o' choir boys.

The Baltimore Ravens are proud to select:

Georgia FS Bacarri Rambo

***EDIT: CHANGED TO GEORGIA SOUTHERN S J.J. WILCOX***
    Last edited by RuthlessBurgher; 04-25-2013 at 10:04 AM.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

The Texans have taken WR DeAndre Hopkins, DT Johnathan Hankins, and LB Jon Bostic. They could use help on the right side of their offensive line, which hasn't been the same since they surprisingly cut RT Eric Winston in a cap-saving move a couple of seasons ago.

The Houston Texans are proud to select:

Tennessee OT Dallas Thomas