I like that they kept him. It shows that they believe in Ben's opinion.
I also like it because Ben put his name on Sanders (again). It forces Ben to keep his "end of the bargain" by continuing to work with Sanders and help him become that #1 WR that Ben claimed he was. Not to mention the lobbying he did for Sanders. It's kind of an iron sharpens iron scenario that should only help the team.
I just want this young man to stay healthy and build off of last years production. Cause there is a bit of production that needs to be replaced this upcoming season.
Of course, I will be paying close attention to that NE pick late in the 3rd.
Now we wait and see.
Well, it does take away a 'need' that would have occured had he left.
Personally, Chadman actually likes Sanders more than Brown as a WR. Hopefully he can avoid the injury bug, and fumble bug.
Schiavone's Race Career:
amazing... either way, people would have been up in arms. i hope they never read discussion boards! lol
1. Louis Nix III, NT, Notre Dame
2. Donte Moncrief, WR, Miss St
3. Chris Borland, LB, Wisconsin (comp pick)
4. Rashad Reynolds, CB, Oregon State
5. Brandon Thomas, OG/OT, Clemson
6. DeAndre Coleman, DT/DE, California
7. Charles Sawyer, CB/FS, Ole Miss
2013 MNF Executive Champion!
PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS
Son of a bitch.
Rara's 2014 NFL Mock Draft
1. Mike Evans, WR; Texas A&M
2. Kyle Fuller, CB; Virginia Tech
3b. Craig Loston, SS; LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, TE; Fresno State
5a. Daniel McCullers, DT; Tennessee
5b. Max Bullough, ILB; Michigan State
6. Kadeem Edwards, OG; Tennessee State
7. Derrell Johnson, OLB; East Carolina