Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 45 of 45

Thread: I'm warming back up to Te'o at 17

  1. #41
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,888
    Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post
    So how many of you think Te'O will fall out of the 1st to the 2nd? How many of you would be happy if the Steelers picked him in the 2nd? ILB draft trend plus Te'O media circus....Hmmm.
    I don't want him at all because of the media circus but I wouldn't be nearly as angry if we got him in the second vs the 1st. I would still be angry though..lol

  2. #42
    My invisible girlfriend thinks he'd be a great fit for the Steelers...

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post
    So how many of you think Te'O will fall out of the 1st to the 2nd? How many of you would be happy if the Steelers picked him in the 2nd? ILB draft trend plus Te'O media circus....Hmmm.
    If for some reason he fell out of the first, was on the board in the 2nd and the team PASSED on him.... I might become a Ravens fan! (OK, it's not that bad... but, if he went more than 10 picks into the 2nd, I imagine the team would trade up a handful of spots to get him...
    Mock 3.0
    1. Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
    2. Jordan Matthews, WR, Vandy
    3. Ed Stinson, DE, Alabama
    4. Lache Seastrunk, RB, Baylor
    5. Zachariah Kerr, NT, Delaware
    5a. Shaquille Richardson, CB, Arizona
    6. Marcel Jensen, TE, Fresno State
    6a Greg Blair, ILB, Cincinnati
    7. Kaleb Ramsey, DE, Boston College

    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

  4. #44
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,368
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    If for some reason he fell out of the first, was on the board in the 2nd and the team PASSED on him.... I might become a Ravens fan! (OK, it's not that bad... but, if he went more than 10 picks into the 2nd, I imagine the team would trade up a handful of spots to get him...
    I'd consider him in the 3rd or 4th. But I think he'll go in round 2-3.

  5. #45
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    14,774
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I'd consider him in the 3rd or 4th. But I think he'll go in round 2-3.
    Mock Draft Digest: The steady rise of Manti Te'o

    By Evan Hilbert | CBSSports.com
    April 15, 2013

    The Manti Te'o downward spiral is certainly well-known, but it deserves revisiting given recent events. Te'o, once a first-round lock, tumbled after a hoax involving his deceased "girlfriend" was revealed and, later, his uninspiring play against Alabama in the BCS National Championship Game.

    Lately, however, Te'o has been a steady climber on draft boards. So much so, in fact, that the majority of pundits have him going in the first round, despite concerns about his speed. Still, four out of the five draft analysts -- NFL.com's Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks, ESPN's Todd McShay, SBNation.com's Matthew Fairburn, and CBSSports.com's draft insider Rob Rang -- reviewed this week have Te'o being selected in the first round.

    The question now becomes: Who takes Te'o? The Notre Dame linebacker reportedly met last week with both the Dolphins and Giants, but Te'o going to the Vikings at 23 (or 25) seems to be the consensus. Three of the four pundits who have Te'o going in the first 32 picks have him ending up with the Vikings, with McShay putting him 32nd with the Ravens -- despite his colleague's suggestion that there would be "no way" Te'o falls to Baltimore.

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...e-of-manti-teo

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •