Thread: Did the Steelers Organization get on the Madden Cover?

Backup

User Info Menu

Did the Steelers Organization get on the Madden Cover?

I feel like we have had a little bit of bad luck of late and bad decision making.

Lose to Tebow and the Broncos in the 1st rnd of playoffs= Check

Lose Ben when we were 6-3, on a roll and Ben had talks of MVP= Check

Lose to the Bengals late last year which was our season even though we totally dominated them defensively=check

Ravens win Super Bowl=Check

Denver sends late fax, loses Dumerville...RAVENS SIGN=Check

Lose Mendy, Harrison, Hampton, Wallace, Starks, Colon, Lewis, W Allen with no replacements= Check

Matt Spaeth as our top off season signing=Check

James Harrison gone, looking only at AFC North Teams=Check

E Sanders signs with Pats, down to 1 legit receiver after having NFL's top Receiving crew=Check

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next on list---We draft another crap O lineman in the first round this year....Bengals sign J Harrison...Bradshaw goes to the Giants---UGGH

Legend

User Info Menu

No need to panic. If Ben stays healthy this season we make the playoffs...that simple.
    Trolls are people too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

On the bright side, I did like the new coaches we got in Mann (WR) and Bicknell (OL). Both needed upgrading imo
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

Legend

User Info Menu

Have you forgotten:

1. Plax, Cotch, and Brown - The 3 WRivers (or some other cool trio name)

2. The Not So Big Uglies - Our newer svelter offensive line where 400 lbs is no longer allowed

3. Woodley and Need a Breather start a new chapter of Overeaters Anonymous at Heinz Field

4. Ike invites the whole darn unconditioned team to work out with him this offseason @ Swaggin U

5. World Reknowned Calf Surgeon visits with TP

6. Ben's honeymoon wears off and he starts playing less satisfied again

7. Big Play Willie Gay is back. I know a lot of you guys don't like him, but if Carnell can make Keenan the terrible into a legit corner, I think he's gonna do bigger things for Gay.

8. And did anyone mention Matt Spaeth. $10 says the first time he catches the ball, every drunk at Heinz Field chants Heeeeeeeeeeeeath.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Have you forgotten:

1. Plax, Cotch, and Brown - The 3 WRivers (or some other cool trio name)

2. The Not So Big Uglies - Our newer svelter offensive line where 400 lbs is no longer allowed

3. Woodley and Need a Breather start a new chapter of Overeaters Anonymous at Heinz Field

4. Ike invites the whole darn unconditioned team to work out with him this offseason @ Swaggin U

5. World Reknowned Calf Surgeon visits with TP

6. Ben's honeymoon wears off and he starts playing less satisfied again

7. Big Play Willie Gay is back. I know a lot of you guys don't like him, but if Carnell can make Keenan the terrible into a legit corner, I think he's gonna do bigger things for Gay.

8. And did anyone mention Matt Spaeth. $10 says the first time he catches the ball, every drunk at Heinz Field chants Heeeeeeeeeeeeath.

Thanks, that reminds me...Our best player last year out for at least 6 weeks of next season (Heeeeeeeath) = Check