Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Harrison to Meet with Bengals

Legend
    Now all we need is to let Ben become a FA and sign with Cleveland.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    JPN, consider this Chadman purposefully stirring the pot, but what hole did Mendy dig for himself? He has been, far and away, one of the better performed Steeler draft picks from the Tomlin era, discounting 2 injury marred seasons.
    I agree Chadman. He was the best RB option the Steelers had since coming here. The hole was the doghouse. Pile everything on from Twitter to fumbles to not showing up when inactive. The injuries were part of the business. I think he punched his own ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    If that reduced salary was still on the table, Harrison would sign it. It was reported here by the local media that the Steelers made the decision they didn't want him back at all.

http://blogs.thescore.com/nfl/2013/0...dont-want-you/

So with them saying they don't want him at any salary, how can you blame him from seeking work no matter the employer, especially considering he didn't get a big contract until late in his career.

Meanwhile Troy, who has missed more time than Harrison, keeps his full contract amount and same with Ike.
    I don't blame him for seeking work...

But, if he's angry about playing for a vet min contract with another team, he has only himself and his agent to blame....