Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tavon austin...stedman bailey

Rookie

User Info Menu

Tavon austin...stedman bailey

IF THE STEELERS ARE SMART THEY WILL GET BOTH OF THESE GUYS , all the questions about size are ignorant ..barry sanders was only 5'8 200 lbs thats not big at all.... In my opinion Stedman Bailey will be the steal of the draft

Backup

User Info Menu

Wouldn't mind having both of those guys... and agree that size is overrated. If they could get Bailey in the 3rd, that would be a steal of a pick.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ern McCracken View Post
    Wouldn't mind having both of those guys... and agree that size is overrated.
    You say size is overrated, and you call yourself "Big"?

Sorry--no offense--it just strikes me as funny...

Backup

User Info Menu

none taken.. Yea... I'm 6'4 and 260.. used to play a little ball in college.
    Last edited by Big Ern McCracken; 04-10-2013 at 05:32 PM.

Backup

User Info Menu

Not much difference in 2-3" in height and 15 lbs in body weight when you have linebackers hitting you that weigh 260lbs, bench 450, run a 4.6 40 yard dash.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ern McCracken View Post
    I'm 6'4 and 260
    Wow...then I'd say that the title "big" describes you very well.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAS427 View Post
    IF THE STEELERS ARE SMART THEY WILL GET BOTH OF THESE GUYS , all the questions about size are ignorant ..barry sanders was only 5'8 200 lbs thats not big at all.... In my opinion Stedman Bailey will be the steal of the draft
    Different era my friend. Those were the days of 225 lb LBs and 280 DL. Freakin safeties are 230 lbs nowadays. Big is in, small is not.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Different era my friend. Those were the days of 225 lb LBs and 280 DL. Freakin safeties are 230 lbs nowadays. Big is in, small is not.
    Add to that- even at the larger sizes, these guys are quicker than ever.

Legend

User Info Menu

Tavon Austin’s pre-draft dance card is full

Posted by Mike Florio on April 10, 2013

How much interest has West Virginia receiver Tavon Austin generated among NFL teams? So much that he has had to decline some invitations for pre-draft visits.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, Austin has visited or will visit the Rams, Bengals, Buccaneers, 49ers, and Jets.

The Jets are an intriguing option, given that they hold the ninth overall pick in the draft — and could end up with the 13th overall selection.

Austin’s floor could be No. 16 to the Rams, a team that desperately needs playmakers.

[URL]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/10/tavon-austins-pre-draft-dance-card-is-full/[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

I think there's a good chance Austin is gone before we pick at 17.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION