Sweed's problems were mental, he had all the tools physically. IMO, Allen is tough mentally and has the tools.
Mayock said it best, he is a 4.5 guy on tape and will likely go somewhere late in round 1 or early in round 2. If he fell to us he would be a steal.
BnB Mock 2015
1. Byron Jones, CB, Connecticut
2. Nate Orchard, DE/OLB, Utah
3. Sammie Coates, WR, Auburn
4. Senquez Golson, CB, Ole Miss
5. Lorenzo Mauldin, DE/OLB, Louisville
6. Matt Jones, RB, Florida
6. Darren Waller, WR/TE, Georgia Tech
7. Adam Shead, G, Oklahoma
Another AS masterpiece.