Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Troy's heir and hopefully 2013 Steelers draft pick

Legend

User Info Menu

That being said, Chadman is not convinced that this current trend/theory is necessarily correct in all it's beliefs. The NFL is very copycat, so it seems most teams feel this way. But it just needs one team to be able to dominate on the ground through the running game, or on Defense, be so stifling in run defense & capable of turnovers in pass defense that suddenly other teams will want to 'be like that' too.

Guess it really depends on which teams/coaches are the sheep, and which are the sheperds.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    I haven't talked with Bob Stoops but I can tell you I have seen every snap of the kids career.
    the bowl game against West Virginia doesn't concern you?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I read a report on Walter Football where Tony Jefferson has been getting trashed by some of his former OU coaches for having horrible practice habits and a lack of work ethic in the weight room.

doesn't sound like the kind of player the Steelers would be interested in...

Maybe he was focused on his academics ??????????????? Or not.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    the bowl game against West Virginia doesn't concern you?
    It concerns me that OU always struggles schematically against teams that have spread offenses with a mobile qb. That is more of a scheme problem that OU must address than a positional problem.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Fine with me. As long as we don't take Vaccaro in the first, I'll be happy. I think Vaccaro is talented, but I've seen him whiff too many times for my taste. Also, I don't think he's played enough back half safety to judge him as a first round safety talent.

I like Elam the best of the group. But, Jefferson could prove to be the best value if he falls to the middle rounds.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Good article on Jonathan Cyprien from Florida International. Team captain, no lost time to injuries, hard worker, and seems like he has a great attitude.

[url]http://www.fiusports.com/Sports/MensSports/Football/Article/tabid/419/article/19571/Cyprien-is-2013-NFL-Draft-Rising-Star.aspx[/url]
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska