Thread: AFC North 3 round Mock

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

AFC North 3 round Mock

[url]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap2000000157719/AFC-North-mock-draft[/url]

If Baltimore gets a top end WR to replace Boldin they will once again be tough to defend with Torrey Smith and Jacoby Jones.

I'm not sure Cincy jumps on Lacy at 21 like Brooks has it, but you never know.
    Last edited by thor75; 04-06-2013 at 03:25 PM.
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I like that Kelce kid. The scouting report says he's a good blocker too! 3rd round would be nice value. I would strongly prefer a more versatile back than Le'veon Bell (e.g. Jon Franklin).

Administrator

User Info Menu

As of right now the Steelers are the 3rd best team in the division... or the 2nd worst team in the division. Depends on how you look at it. The Steelers get an F in free agency this year IMO.

as far as those mocks go... i don't like it.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    As of right now the Steelers are the 3rd best team in the division... or the 2nd worst team in the division. Depends on how you look at it. The Steelers get an F in free agency this year IMO.

as far as those mocks go... i don't like it.
    F in FA? When have they ever graded high in FA besides the year we picked up Farrior?

Administrator

User Info Menu

I'm not like the media that ranks teams FA based on who they pickup. I'm more disappointed in the entire offseason management including signings cuts, extensions, paycuts (or lack thereof), etc

IMO, this offseason has been extremely poor. Who was signed... who was brought back.. who DIDN'T take a paycut....etc
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    I'm not like the media that ranks teams FA based on who they pickup. I'm more disappointed in the entire offseason management including signings cuts, extensions, paycuts (or lack thereof), etc

IMO, this offseason has been extremely poor. Who was signed... who was brought back.. who DIDN'T take a paycut....etc
    It has nothing to do with free agency. Anyone who has watched this team the past couple years can tell you that (despite any "#1 ranking"), this defense is mediocre. They can't get off the field with any reliability (e.g. turnover margin). Offensively, I think we have much more potential if we can keep Ben healthy. (I think Decastro should be able to help this in '13.)

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I like both of their 3 round mocks!

Love Jarvis Jones being our consensus first rounder...but damn do I also like Patton or Bell being our second rounder!! Haven't heard much of this Kelce kid...but we need depth and Miller's replacement soon anyways.
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa