Thread: Nose Tackle in the 1st?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Nose Tackle in the 1st?

I know if you look around enough you'll find some "expert" mock draft out there that will have us taking a quarterback in the first round because we need someone to groom behind Big Ben, so we have to take these for what they are worth.

So while I've been killing time at the office, I've seen two more mock drafts, each of which has us taking a Nose Tackle in the first round. One site had us taking Hankins from Ohio State, the other hand us taking Jenkins from Georgia (who I thought was a second or even third rounder). I recognize that our DL talent and production is not what it once was but is anyone else of the same mind on taking an NT in the first? I know Shawn in an OSU guy, what do you think of Hankins?

Guess I should get back to work now, probably because we had a bad season last year but the speculation and waiting around for the draft this year is killing me!
    Last edited by ramblinjim; 04-05-2013 at 09:19 AM. Reason: quick correction
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.