Legend

User Info Menu

why didnt tomlin go for 2

after any of the TD's?
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Cause he don't want to hear fans bitchen about it
    Last edited by Bigsteel; 11-25-2016 at 05:15 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    after any of the TD's?
    Would you have?

Legend

User Info Menu

because he didn't want to...
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm guessing the lack of a significant amount of practice time to specifically prep for Indy because of the quick turnaround to play on Thursday night had a lot to do with it.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    after any of the TD's?
    I'm guessing he figured we wouldn't be hurting for an additional point towards the end of the game.

Legend

User Info Menu

None of these guys gave the correct answer. The correct answer is, he didn't have that feeling in his gut.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    because he didn't want to...
    lol.................yup, throw rational game planning and strategy out the window and make coaching decisions based on 'if he feels like it'
    thanks for proving my point
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I'm guessing the lack of a significant amount of practice time to specifically prep for Indy because of the quick turnaround to play on Thursday night had a lot to do with it.
    No, it wasn't the lack of prep time...just read what some people on this board have to say...surely, they know better
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    No, it wasn't the lack of prep time...just read what some people on this board have to say...surely, they know better
    They've run 2-pointers so often, I'm not sure what prep time is being referred to here.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!