Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well, That Didn't Take Long...

Well, That Didn't Take Long...

Steelers' RB Karlos William suspended for 10 games for violating the NFL drug policy. So much for brother Vince being able to keep him in line.

Are the Steelers shooting to be the team with the most drug suspensions?

Legend
    I blame Tomlin
    Bell was fishwhacked, and it was obvious. Where there is piss, there is fire. - Moonie

First you dance in the EZ, then the wacky weed, then a nice 4-10 game suspension. As sure as the sun comes up in the East, it's gonna happen. Just proves the point.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Steelers' RB Karlos William suspended for 10 games for violating the NFL drug policy. So much for brother Vince being able to keep him in line.

Are the Steelers shooting to be the team with the most drug suspensions?
    just like a the tards that want every questionable character FA/UDFA signed. 'they wouldnt act like that in our locker room', 'deebo would kill them', 'our organization would turn their lives around'
    tomlins playoff record with mostly cowhers players 5-2 (first 4 years)
    with mostly his own 1-3 (last 5 years)

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I blame Tomlin
    What's Tomlin got to do with some retard's decision to inhale in spite of all the evidence that it is likely to get him caught and suspended. It isn't as if anybody else on the team was suspended for an entire season for just that, right?

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsteeler View Post
    What's Tomlin got to do with some retard's decision to inhale in spite of all the evidence that it is likely to get him caught and suspended. It isn't as if anybody else on the team was suspended for an entire season for just that, right?
    That was sarcasm, bro...
    Last edited by Slapstick; 11-26-2016 at 09:41 AM.
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+# up and wear it.

Hall of Famer
    Some guys don't believe in second chances....

Hall of Famer
    Cant fix stuuuuupid

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    We are really going to miss this practice squad player immensely. Season over.

The Rams' offense featuring weapons such as Marshall Faulk, Torrey Holt, and Isaac Bruce were known as "The Greatest Show on Turf"

The Steelers' offense featuring weapons such as Le'Veon Bell and Martavis Bryant should be known as "The Greatest Show on Grass"

This has nothing at all to do with respective playing surfaces at the Edward Jones Dome vs. Heinz Field.

2015 MNF Executive Champion!

Hall of Famer
    I read an article on Post Gazette about the why of even taking this guy. In doing a bit of research, seems like he was a pretty talented guy. i.e. Not a Touissant. But I guess Vince's brother just prefers to put his chiseled physique and 4.4 speed to use in the regular job force like the rest of us.

Great choice, Karlos!
    Guys and gals,
    If you play fantasy football, go to the FF forum here and read my thread. I'd appreciate some feedback on it.