Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Do not be fooled! Jarvis Jones is elite.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    You do realize that all of these posts were made a few weeks before the draft happened, right? No one was playing a mindless sheep and proclaiming him the "steal of the draft" just because the Steelers picked him, because at this point, the Steelers hadn't picked him yet.
    so your telling me nobody mage these types of comments after we drafted him?...... and every other player ever drafted, for that matter
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

Wow ... JPN already had Jarvis pegged before the 2013 draft. Too bad the Steelers weren't consulting him back then.

Legend

User Info Menu

Whatever happened to Dee Dub? Damn, he was wrong... A LOT.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Whatever happened to Dee Dub? Damn, he was wrong... A LOT.
    was thinking the same... where is our boy, SFL? Trust me, he knows his football - just wasn't necessarily a good scout.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's final Mock
    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    was thinking the same... where is our boy, SFL? Trust me, he knows his football - just wasn't necessarily a good scout.
    oh, I know.. he just went overboard with a few players. His last few predictions were comical. AJ McCarron would be a star. The other kid from USC was going to be a star at QB.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    SFL (DeeDub) is not even a Steeler's fan. If you go on his facebook page you will see he is a San Diego Charger fan!!

https://www.facebook.com/darren.willis.169/photos?source_ref=pb_friends_tl

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
    SFL (DeeDub) is not even a Steeler's fan. If you go on his facebook page you will see he is a San Diego Charger fan!!

Cmon.. this has to be a joke.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

No you cmon... any real Pittsburgh Steeler fan would not like the San Diego Chargers on Facebook. They would like the Pittsburgh Steelers. If you go on his main Facebook page, you'll see lots of pictures of him so obviously that is his Facebook page. Why would anyone make that up?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler View Post

I believe SFL was a Steeler fan but he wasn't Darren Willis. It was a case of catfishing.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I believe SFL was a Steeler fan but he wasn't Darren Willis. It was a case of catfishing.
    I never got that feeling. One game into the season he was ready to talk about the draft. He was a USC homer who probably found the board when Troy was selected.

Once he he started reaching for draft predictions he left.