Last edited by SteelCrazy; 04-03-2013 at 09:47 PM.
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin - will be a huge mistake if available and we pass
2. Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson
3. Josh Jones, S, N.C. State
3. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland
4. Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
Why is Cam Heyward the top worst pick? He plays. Moronic talking heads.
LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
Here We Go Steelers!
1 TJ Watt, LB, Wisconsin
2 Budda Baker, S, Washington
3 Rasul Douglas, CB, WVU
3 Samaje Perine, RB, OU
4 Shelton Gibson, WR, WVU
5 Tanoh Kpassagnon, DE, Villinova
6 Josh Dobbs, QB, Tenn
7 Isaac Rochell, DE, Notre Dame
Their estimation of the Steelers talent pool was right in line with the record and draft position. Go figure. We really do need to see more about last years class. DeCastro and Adams could still be quality. Spence may not have been a bad pick, but what do you do with an injury like that?