Mingo is a typical Tomlin-era pick and I don't like it at all.
If you read my long winded Colbert/Tomlin-era team building/plan then you know why.
My mock draft depicts what I think Tomlin/Colbert will do in the draft. If it were up to me, I load up on offense heavy this draft and start by drafting a first round stud OL. Take Warmack or Lane Johnson if there. If not then try and trade out of the first or to the back end of the first for more picks.
2014 NFL Draft
1) Cyrus Kouandjio-OT Alabama
2) Kyle Fuller-DB Virginia Tech
3) Jared Abbrederis-WR Wisconsin (the next Hines Ward)
4) Calvin Barnett-DT Oklahoma
5) Marcus Williams- DB North Dakota State (Best DB you haven't heard of)
6) Venric Mark-RB/WR Northwestern
He may be great, but not in a 3-4 as a standup OLB.
"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll