Last edited by SteelCrazy; 04-03-2013 at 09:47 PM.
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin
2. Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
3. Damontae Kazee, CB, San Diego State
4. Jeremy Sprinkle, TE, Arkansas
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
Why is Cam Heyward the top worst pick? He plays. Moronic talking heads.
LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
Here We Go Steelers!
1. Andrew Billings NT Baylor
2. Karl Joseph SS WVU
3. Sterling Shepard WR Oklahoma
4. Jonathan Jones CB Auburn
6. Nick Kwiatkoski ILB WVU
7. Dean Lowry DE Northwestern
7. Deon Bush S Miami
Their estimation of the Steelers talent pool was right in line with the record and draft position. Go figure. We really do need to see more about last years class. DeCastro and Adams could still be quality. Spence may not have been a bad pick, but what do you do with an injury like that?