WR: Antonio Brown
    WR: Emmanuel Sanders
    WR: Jerricho Cotchery
    LT: Marcus Gilbert
    LG: Ramon Foster
    C: Maurkice Pouncey
    RG: David DeCastro
    RT: Mike Adams

Offensive Overview: Heath Miller is not listed because he tore his ACL, MCL, and PCL in December and won't be ready for Week 1. If the Steelers lose Sanders to a restricted free agent offer sheet -- New England is interested -- Big Ben's weaponry would take another crushing blow. Roethlisberger's presence and a seemingly promising on-paper offensive line keep this unit competitive, but it's no longer a juggernaut. The Steelers will have to attack the skill positions in the draft. GM Kevin Colbert will pick eight times in April.

LE: Ziggy Hood
    RE: Brett Keisel
    NT: Steve McLendon
    ILB: Lawrence Timmons
    ILB: Larry Foote
    OLB: LaMarr Woodley
    OLB: Jason Worilds
    RCB: Ike Taylor
    LCB: Cortez Allen
    FS: Ryan Clark
    SS: Troy Polamalu

Defensive Overview: The Steelers ranked first in total defense, first in pass defense, and second against the run in 2012. The Dick LeBeau factor means Pittsburgh's defense will almost certainly remain stout, but it's a group in significant flux. Gone are stalwart outside 'backer James Harrison, nose tackle Casey Hampton, and left corner Keenan Lewis. Potential in-house replacements Worilds, McLendon, and Allen are largely unproven. The Steelers will have a good defense in 2013, but will it be good enough to carry the team? This is a borderline playoff lineup.

[URL]http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/42824/59/pre-draft-nfl-lineup-rankings?pg=2[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The should remove David Johnson from the FB slot and put in Will Johnson instead.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I dont think Allen replacing Lewis is a loss, and will turn out to be the better player.

Legend

User Info Menu

hard to take this serious when they say we use to be an offensive juggernaut

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller View Post
    The should remove David Johnson from the FB slot and put in Will Johnson instead.
    I agree 100%. Will Johnson did a great job last year. He is a versatile athlete that was a great find for the Steelers, especially as an undrafted player. Good blocker, excellent speed for a fullback, and actually played tight end in college. It could be argued that he was the rookie of the year last year for the black and gold. Hope they continue to use him in the years to come.

Backup

User Info Menu

I agree. I still think letting go of Lewis was letting go of the wrong player. If I had to pick one of the three to leave (between Allen, Lewis, and Taylor), it would be Taylor. I like Ike, but his playing days are getting short, and he's got a pile of money tied up that can be used to re-tool the roster with talented young players.