Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 94

Thread: Today is the day that changes the NFL Draft for all teams!!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer Dee Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,607

    Today is the day that changes the NFL Draft for all teams!!!

    Yep, yep!......
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

    1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler thor75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Greeley, CO
    Posts
    1,032
    Is K.C. trading out of the first overall?
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer Mister Pittsburgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,678
    Expand on this thought please....'Whatch'ou talkin' bout Willis'?
    @_Hellgrammite

  4. #4
    Starter Rara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    546
    Yeah...enlighten us?
    Rara's very early 2015 NFL Mock Draft
    Round 1- Jalen Collins, CB; LSU
    Round 2- Eric Lefeld, OT; Cincinatti
    Round 3- Tyler Kroft, TE; Rutgers
    Round 4- Geneo Grissom, OLB; Oklahoma
    Round 5- Jonathon Mincy, CB; Auburn
    Round 6- Jamil Douglas, OG; Arizona State
    Round 7- Spencer Roth, P; Baylor

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer Mister Pittsburgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,678
    Matt Flynn traded to a top 10 pick team? Raidah's or Bills or Jags???
    @_Hellgrammite

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer Dee Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,607
    Oh my goodness!! I have been saying it for months now. Matt Barkley is going to change everything today at his pro day. He is going to show he has a lot more arm strength than many had thought. And when he does he will then show that he actually has all the tools to be an NFL QB. The dominoes will fall thereafter.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

    1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Oh my goodness!! I have been saying it for months now. Matt Barkley is going to change everything today at his pro day. He is going to show he has a lot more arm strength than many had thought. And when he does he will then show that he actually has all the tools to be an NFL QB. The dominoes will fall thereafter.
    Like I said. :/

  8. #8
    Hall of Famer Dee Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Like I said. :/
    Have you seen a mock draft that has Barkley in the first round lately? Has him in the top 15? Top 10? You will after today.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

    1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Have you seen a mock draft that has Barkley in the first round lately? Has him in the top 15? Top 10? You will after today.
    and some fool will take him way early... you either show it on the field, or you aint got it!! combines and pro days dont' change that... they should only "confirm" or "prove innacurate" or "raise flags"... with a good impression, you may move a few slots (ahead of the next guy at your position) and with a bad performance, you may slide a slot or two... but, 1st rounder is still 1st rounder (see Jarvis Jones)... but, not jump from 2nd round to top 10...
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!
    Team Needs, 2015 Draft (In order of need): CB, NT, OLB, FS, DE

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer Dee Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,607
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    and some fool will take him way early... you either show it on the field, or you aint got it!! combines and pro days dont' change that... they should only "confirm" or "prove innacurate" or "raise flags"... with a good impression, you may move a few slots (ahead of the next guy at your position) and with a bad performance, you may slide a slot or two... but, 1st rounder is still 1st rounder (see Jarvis Jones)... but, not jump from 2nd round to top 10...
    But you are forgetting the most important factor here, Matt Barkley hasnt been able to work out or show up-close his ability to scouts and NFL personal. If he was healthy a month ago at the combine you would have seen him in many mock drafts as a first round talent.

    For a player that had a "down" year Matt Barkley still threw 36 TD's, over 3200 yards, and completed 63.6% of his passes. Think about that. For a team that had an injured offensive line and had a horrible defense and had to play from behind in most of their games, that says a lot more to me.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

    1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •