Thread: Mock Draft Attempt

Rookie

User Info Menu

Mock Draft Attempt

1. Arthur Brown ILB 6'0 240.... Fast same mold as Timmons this would allow one to Blitz and one to cover the TE's....
    2. Phillip Thomas Safety 6'1 210....Got Some Speed spent time as both saefty postions
    3. Stedman Bailey WR 5'11 190... Hands and Some Speed. Had Success drafting good WR in the 3rd
    4. John Simon OLB 6'1 250.. Woodley and Woilds are Starters, think he can push Carter and Robinson for nickel work
    5. Terron Armstead OT 6'5 310 Quick ZBS type tackle...
    6a. Spencer Ware RB 5'11 220... Can catch and played in a tough conference...
    6b. Cllin Klein QB 6'5 worth a look?
    7. Quanterus Smith OLB 6'5 250...Or 3-4 DE Like Stacey McGhee DE 6'3 310

Hope the Steelers do Sign Bradshaw and Maybe the Guard that was brought from the Texans Caldwell

Decided to try a mock draft let me know

Starter

User Info Menu

Nice mock.

I'm hoping Arthur falls to us in round 2 and would maybe switch your 2nd and 3rds, but that would be a solid draft IMO.

Another AS masterpiece.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RCweinmann View Post
    1. Arthur Brown ILB 6'0 240.... Fast same mold as Timmons this would allow one to Blitz and one to cover the TE's....
    2. Phillip Thomas Safety 6'1 210....Got Some Speed spent time as both saefty postions
    3. Stedman Bailey WR 5'11 190... Hands and Some Speed. Had Success drafting good WR in the 3rd
    4. John Simon OLB 6'1 250.. Woodley and Woilds are Starters, think he can push Carter and Robinson for nickel work
    5. Terron Armstead OT 6'5 310 Quick ZBS type tackle...
    6a. Spencer Ware RB 5'11 220... Can catch and played in a tough conference...
    6b. Cllin Klein QB 6'5 worth a look?
    7. Quanterus Smith OLB 6'5 250...Or 3-4 DE Like Stacey McGhee DE 6'3 310

Hope the Steelers do Sign Bradshaw and Maybe the Guard that was brought from the Texans Caldwell

Decided to try a mock draft let me know
    For as much as they like Brown, that could be the pick. I personally hope they would try & pick up more value by moving back a little but they might fear losing him to the Bears. There really isn't a guy on that list I would have a problem with except for Klein. No sure Armstead & Smith drop as far as you have them but good eye.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Nice draft but i am not a big fan of Arthur Brown at 17. If they trade down and pick Brown its okay but at 17 i hope they go for more value.
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

That is a remarkably cogent and comprehensive mock draft whose foundational premises address the Steelers multitudinous deficiencies while providing substantive depth at several essential positions.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

IMO Brown is a huge overdraft at #17 for a position that while we have need is far less impactful than many of our other needs on offense and defense.

I'd prefer another OL like John Cooper before taking Brown at #17.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm warming to the idea of Rhodes as we get closer to the draft. Seems that some people think he could play CB or safety and could be a reincarnation of Carnell Lake.
    Sounds good on paper!