A healthy James Harrison would still be the best medicine for this roster. I don't like what he did either but I understand it. Many of you are criticizing Harrison for his pride, but at the same time, some of you are too arrogant as well to want him back on the team for what he did. I'm like, "Welcome Back, James" what took you so long... There's your #92 right over there by your locker. Now let's get ready to bitch-slap somebody".
For me, this would be the best news yet to have him come back. He took a risk and it didn't go the way he had hoped. Live and learn. He is a hard worker and takes the game seriously. I would rather have him on our team than on another team.
Hope to see him in #92.
JH may have to swallow some pride to come back but I bet he'll feel totally different when the crowd at Heinz cheers when his name is called. I know I would be cheering. I think he has two good years left.
1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
2. Kyle Fuller CB Virginia Tech or Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
3. (comp) Jared Abbrederis WR Wisconsin or Jeremiah Attaochu OLB Georgia Tech
4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia or James Hurst OT North Carolina
5. Kenny Ladler FS Vanderbilt
5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
6. Ricardo Allen CB Purdue
7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska or Andrew Jackson ILB W. Kentucky