Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dumervil a Raven

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

James is going to retire and drive a truck.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Wondering where this leaved James, and if he'll take a home town discount deal to return for another year. If they will have him. I'd like to see him back for one more year.
    The coaching staff wants him back too, otherwise they never would have tried to restructure. If Abraham and Freeney set a lower market, the perhaps there would still be a way for James to return to Pittsburgh.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    The coaching staff wants him back too, otherwise they never would have tried to restructure. If Abraham and Freeney set a lower market, the perhaps there would still be a way for James to return to Pittsburgh.
    I hope you are right philly, but I fear james might just take his ball and go home.

pride only hurts, it never helps.

that was for ruthless.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    I hope you are right philly, but I fear james might just take his ball and go home.

that was for ruthless.
    I'm thinking you're probably right. It would be really awkward to be him going back into the locker room after taking short money. I'm also not sure about the message that sends to Jason.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Once again, Ozzie Newsome running rings around Kevin Colbert... They sign Canty, Spears and Dumervil. Who do we sign, retreads - Spaeth, Gay and Ooo-Foo, from the dollar store sale rack. I know people will say "but this is how we do" and that's why the ravens have been kicking our asses the past couple of years. Yeah! I'm panicking! Ozzie has a plan and we don't.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by williar View Post
    Once again, Ozzie Newsome running rings around Kevin Colbert... They sign Canty, Spears and Dumervil. Who do we sign, retreads - Spaeth, Gay and Ooo-Foo, from the dollar store sale rack. I know people will say "but this is how we do" and that's why the ravens have been kicking our asses the past couple of years. Yeah! I'm panicking! Ozzie has a plan and we don't.
    Kinda looks that way so far. But we still have some time and opportunities. Hopefully, we hit about 7 home runs in the draft...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by williar View Post
    They haven't been kicking our asses... it's a pretty even series and we are 3-0 vs them in the playoffs. The problem is Ben keeps missing games vs the Ravens...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    They haven't been kicking our asses... it's a pretty even series and we are 3-0 vs them in the playoffs. The problem is Ben keeps missing games vs the Ravens...
    Well. We won with Charlie Batch in probably our best game of the season. The way our offense has underwhelmed with Ben, I'm not so sure he would be the difference maker. Just call a spade a spade. Ozzie Newsome has done a better job replacing talent, drafting talent, and signing quality (not breaking the bank) type of free agents. Say what you want, but we have been looking up at the ravens the past couple of years and I don't see that changing. They have a plan, we don't! Signing William Gay, David Johnson and Matt Spaeth is not progress.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Dumervil and Suggs will be licking their chops when they have to go against Adams and Gilbert...

Ozzie has been a better GM last 2-3 years..
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post

that was for ruthless.
    Yeah, the pride factor is tough to overcome. I don't think there is a strong chance that James returns - his agent's bluster will make that really difficult - but I will hold out a bit of hope until he signs elsewhere.