Steelers 2014 Draft
1--Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma State
2--Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
3-- -- Traded --
3B--C.J. Fiedorwicz TE Iowa
4--Ed Reynolds FS Stanford
5--Michael Schofield OT Michigan
6--Jordan Tripp ILB Montana
7--Kadeem Edwards OG Tennessee State
His GF runs faster.
ZING! Nice one, Crash!
Rara's 2014 NFL Mock Draft
1. Mike Evans, WR; Texas A&M
2. Kyle Fuller, CB; Virginia Tech
3b. Craig Loston, SS; LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, TE; Fresno State
5a. Daniel McCullers, DT; Tennessee
5b. Max Bullough, ILB; Michigan State
6. Kadeem Edwards, OG; Tennessee State
7. Derrell Johnson, OLB; East Carolina
I'd be OK with him as the pick
1. Louis Nix III, NT, Notre Dame
2. Donte Moncrief, WR, Miss St
3. Chris Borland, LB, Wisconsin (comp pick)
4. Rashad Reynolds, CB, Oregon State
5. Brandon Thomas, OG/OT, Clemson
6. DeAndre Coleman, DT/DE, California
7. Charles Sawyer, CB/FS, Ole Miss
2013 MNF Executive Champion!
He will be a late second rounder.
2014 NFL Draft
1) Darqueze Dennard-DB MSU
2) Jordan Matthews-WR Vandy
3) Chris Borland-ILB Wisconsin
4) Caraun Reid, DT Princeton
5) De'Anthony Thomas-RB Oregon
5b) Ryan Carrethers-NT Arkansas State
6) Jeff Janis-WR Saginow Valley State
7) Colt Lyerla -TE Oregon
I still take another Notre Dame guy named TYler Eifert at #17
Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!
1. Eric Ebron, TE
2. Calvin Pryor, S
3 (Comp). Jaylen Watkins, CB
4. Justin Ellis, DT/NT
5a. Brandon Coleman, WR
5b. Brent Urban, DE
6. Prince Shembo, OLB
7a. Aaron Colvin, CB
7b. Storm Johnson, RB
I'm more impressed with what ertz did at his pro day last week. Could have just had a bad day at the combine. Seems like the tape was very similar on these guys Ertz/Eifert, but the combine established eifert as the #1 guy at TE.
he may not be there by the time we pick in the 2nd now. Eifert seems to be a popular pick on the board, but this guy may represent better value if he is hanging around at 48.