2014 Steelers Draft Trade 1/15 to SF for 1/30,2/56 & 4/135
1) Jordan Mathews-WR-Vandy
2) Chris Borland-ILB-Wisc
2) Pierre Desir-CB-Lindenwood
3c) Daniel McCullers-DT-Tenn
4) Cameron Flemming-OT-Stanford
4) Lache Seastrunk-RB-Baylor
4c) Prince Shembo-OLB-ND
5) Xavier Grimble-TE-USC
6) Aaron Colvin-CB-Oklahoma
7) Henry Josey-RB-Mizzou
Chicago Bears: Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State
The Bears once had a strong group of linebackers, but Nick Roach just signed with the Raiders, while Brian Urlacher's 2013 status is unknown. As it stands now, Chicago is set to start J.T. Thomas and Blake Costanzo along with Lance Briggs at linebacker. That's not very promising.
Arthur Brown is getting a ton of buzz lately. There have even been some Ray Lewis comparisons. He's a stud, so he could easily carry on the Bears' linebacker tradition.
Of course, there is the point that this is the D's year to get the first round guy but you have to change some time, right?
TE would be surprising yet welcome.
Personally, I would like the TE Eifert as well. But I have CB Desmond Trufant in my mock so I'll have to go with the corner from Washington.
1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
2. Kyle Fuller CB Virginia Tech or Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
3. (comp) Jared Abbrederis WR Wisconsin or Jeremiah Attaochu OLB Georgia Tech
4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia or James Hurst OT North Carolina
5. Kenny Ladler FS Vanderbilt
5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
6. Ricardo Allen CB Purdue
7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska or Andrew Jackson ILB W. Kentucky
Tavon Austin. Unless St. Louis gets him 1st.. I'd be pleasantly surprised with a TE at 17. One that can catch the ball...
6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII
Hall of Fame 2012......