Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brian Urlacher to meet with Steelers

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller View Post
    He couldn't stop the bus years ago. Pass.

one of my favorite all-time Steelers photos:
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Siggy00 View Post
    What's the point? They already signed Foote.
    What's the point? To trick the fans into thinking they are considering bold moves. He is a 35-year old LB who has spent most of the last few seasons on the sidelines. Brilliant consideration, front office. Just brilliant. I am so sick of the Steelers starting rumors of attempting to sign players they never were even considering. And if they are actually considering signing him, that is even MORE MORONIC than playing the shell game. Just idiotic.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    For the record, I don't want Brian Urlacher or Elvis Dumervil. Jake Long would be great, but he's too expensive so it's not realistic in my mind to pursue him. It would be great if we could just stop the nonesense of the the Steelers "looking at" or "talking to" every name FA out there.
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Great. I can't wait to see BU in sweats on the sidelines. If they are truly considering this, they are colossal morons. F this nonsense.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
    It has nothing to do with the Steelers. No one but journalist are saying these things. Your "bold moves" analogy is baseless as to the Steelers brass.
    Here comes the BOOM!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    It has nothing to do with the Steelers. No one but journalist are saying these things. Your "bold moves" analogy is baseless as to the Steelers brass.
    So you don't understand who "leaks" stuff to the writers so word gets out? You are oblivious to those ways of the world? Really? Wow. Naive. The team has ways of making writers write this stuff, without ever having to have a peep officially come from team. You were unaware of this? Seriously?

Rookie

User Info Menu

Agents also have ways of making writers write this stuff without a peep from the Steelers.

You would think that, if the Steelers leaked this stuff, a local writer might get wind of it first...

Backup

User Info Menu

Why? Local Steelers writers are a joke. Most are a bunch of old has-beens from the Noll ERA.

Legend

User Info Menu

It won't happen. Calm down.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Siggy00 View Post
    Why? Local Steelers writers are a joke. Most are a bunch of old has-beens from the Noll ERA.

just curious, are there any local Steelers writers that you think are good?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha