Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 questions...ready, set, GO!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

1 Name the NFL (past or present) player you think has the most "guts"? Pat Tillman

2 What is currently occupying your time? PlanetSteelers and remodeling my house

3 Ever have a near death experience? When in 11th grade, my girlfriend said she missed her period

4 Last movie you watched? How good 1-10? Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - 5 out of 10

5 What is the biggest forum "bromance"? still pretty new to the site.... maybe deedub and ruthless, pretty sure they're bumpin uglies

6 Favorite stand up you've BEEN to? Steven Wright

7 You have to choose one chain restaurant for the rest of your life, which one? Hooters, the food sucks, but when I'm 80 I guarantee I'll still love big cans

8 Name the poster you "will" your net worth to if you die: I think I did already....Farah Fawcett bikini poster

9 Name the 4 other PlanetSteeler posters in your 5 man road trip: Supersteeler, Chadman, BigRob, Steelerz09 (brownie points)

10 Favorite Rooney Quote: "Pass the Yuengling or I'll trade you to the Browns"
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

Legend

User Info Menu

6 Favorite stand up you've BEEN to? Eddie Griffin, Chris Thomas (the mayor from Rap City)... i wanted them to "stop" cuz i couldn't catch my breath
    9 Name the 4 other PlanetSteeler posters in your 5 man road trip: Scarletfire1970, Stlrlvr72, Believe and one other chick...
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Late-March Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Jackson Powers-Johnson, C, Oregon
    2.51 - "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    3.84 -
    "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    3.98 - "WR/DL/CB" (tbd)
    4.117 - Jordan Travis, QB, FSU
    6.178 -Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Isaac Guerendo, RB, Louisville

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    6 Favorite stand up you've BEEN to? Eddie Griffin, Chris Thomas (the mayor from Rap City)... i wanted them to "stop" cuz i couldn't catch my breath
    9 Name the 4 other PlanetSteeler posters in your 5 man road trip: Scarletfire1970, Stlrlvr72, Believe and one other chick...
    Yeah.. that was my thought as well. But 2 others here on Planet are steelgal and NC Steeler Fan.

But you forgot strummer
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Strummer, Scarlet, Stlrlvr and Believe are all on here now?!
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Legend

User Info Menu

1 Name the NFL (past or present) player you think has the most "guts"? Willie "highway robbery" Colon and Deuce "take the money and run" Staley

2 What is currently occupying your time? Zeiss Pro Dual Arm CMM and Holometrics NT

3 Ever have a near death experience? 1995 AFC Championship Game - Hairball's Hail Mary Pass

4 Last movie you watched? How good 1-10? Seabisciut, 12

5 What is the biggest forum "bromance"? Siggy00 (Crash) and Loydroid

6 Favorite stand up you've BEEN to? Flippy (poster formerly known as Flippin Burgers)

7 You have to choose one chain restaurant for the rest of your life, which one? TGI Fridays

8 Name the poster you "will" your net worth to if you die: Djfan

9 Name the 4 other PlanetSteeler posters in your 5 man road trip: Flippy, Steelgal, Dukie, Chadman

10 Favorite Rooney Quote: "Oh my God, Lloyd just killed Dan Marino! Double YOI!!!"
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

1. Gutsy NFL player.. Jack Youngblood playing in the Super Bowl with a broken leg.
    2. Currently occupying my time/mind...... The Steelers of course.
    3. Did I ever have a near death experience ? Yes......and Hawaiinsteels life flashed before my eyes. (btw, i learned he's one cool dude. )
    4. Last movie I watched. The Avengers. I give it a 9
    5. Biggest forum bromance.... Me. I'm a heck of a guy.
    6. Favorite stand up I've been to. Never happened.
    7. Favorite chain restaurant. Fridays
    8. Name the poster I will my net worth should I die. I'm currently writing a book, " How I turned my life into $25.00 cash. "
    Need I say more ?
    9. Name four road trip posters. Ruthless, Hawaiinsteel,Chadman, Oviedo
    10. Favorite Rooney quote: I'm ready to win another Super Bowl.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I have a question which I can't find anyone to answer but it is not necessarily about the Steelers. Who is the "old man on the porch" in the Big East sportsmanship commercial who says stuff about how he "did terrible things" and now he regrets them?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerphile View Post
    I have a question which I can't find anyone to answer but it is not necessarily about the Steelers. Who is the "old man on the porch" in the Big East sportsmanship commercial who says stuff about how he "did terrible things" and now he regrets them?
    Rodger Goodell,s dad

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

1 Name the NFL (past or present) player you think has the most "guts"? Greg Lloyd

2 What is currently occupying your time? Penguins in the playoffs

3 Ever have a near death experience? Had meningitis as a child

4 Last movie you watched? How good 1-10? Parental Guidance with Billy Crystal (family movie night). Better than I thought it would be going in.

5 What is the biggest forum "bromance"? Oviedo and Eddie Spaghetti...whatever the internet message board version of sexual tension is, they got it...a love/hate sorta thing.

6 Favorite stand up you've BEEN to? Steven Wright and Demetri Martin

7 You have to choose one chain restaurant for the rest of life life, which one? The Melting Pot

8 Name the poster you "will" your net worth to if you die: Chadman (hopefully it will be worth more when you take into account the exchange rate)

9 Name the 4 other PlanetSteeler posters in your 5 man road trip: Hard to narrow it down, since I've met at least a dozen or so folks from this board at Steeler games, and they've pretty much all been fun to hang around with. If I had to narrow it down to just four, I guess I'd go with AngryAsian, Jigawatts, SanAntonioSteelerFan, and SteelerNation1 (although I was awfully tempted to choose flippy, even though I've never met him...he'd likely be an interesting dude to spend time with in real life).

10 Favorite Rooney Quote: "Rock - the team's not doing well. We need you. Art Rooney" (a postcard sent from the Chief to Rocky Bleier while he was recovering from his shrapnel injuries while fighting in Vietnam)
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

1 Name the NFL (past or present) player you think has the most "guts"? Hines Ward

2 What is currently occupying your time? Going thru a divorce after 21 years together, my 3 kids and all of their activities

3 Ever have a near death experience? Thankfully, no

4 Last movie you watched? How good 1-10? At the movie theatre it was "Oz" and I'd give it a 2.

5 What is the biggest forum "bromance"? forgive me, but haven't been around lately. hoping that changes.

6 Favorite stand up you've BEEN to? went to a comedy club in Indy a few years back, but can't remember their names (no biggies)

7 You have to choose one chain restaurant for the rest of life life, which one? Texas Roadhouse

8 Name the poster you "will" your net worth to if you die: kindlecats, my fellow female buddy in the chatroom.

9 Name the 4 other PlanetSteeler posters in your 5 man road trip: kindle, Ruthless, chadman, flippy, and SAS

10 Favorite Rooney Quote: "Once I had a steel job for half of a day. I never went back to collect my pay."