Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 questions...ready, set, GO!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

10 questions...ready, set, GO!!

1 Name the NFL (past or present) player you think has the most "guts"? Jack Lambert

2 What is currently occupying your time? PlanetSteelers, Twitter, SongPop

3 Ever have a near death experience? I was put into an oxygen tent when I was born

4 Last movie you watched? How good 1-10? I-Robot, 7

5 What is the biggest forum "bromance"? Pittpete/Thor

6 Favorite stand up you've BEEN to? Ron Jeremy (I know he isn't a comedian..but it was HILARIOUS when he had a debate with a feminist a few years back at my college)

7 You have to choose one chain restaurant for the rest of life life, which one? Nutz Deep II (It's in the city where my brothers live)

8 Name the poster you "will" your net worth to if you die: Nasty

9 Name the 4 other PlanetSteeler posters in your 5 man road trip: Nasty, Crash, Chadd, BradshawHairDresser

10 Favorite Rooney Quote: "Once I had a steel job for half of a day. I never went back to collect my pay."
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Legend

User Info Menu

1 Name the NFL (past or present) player you think has the most "guts"? Jerome Bettis- figuratively & literally

2 What is currently occupying your time? PlanetSteelers, KFFL, Draftdaddy, Schiavone (see sig below)

3 Ever have a near death experience? Chadman couldn't log into planetsteelers for nearly 5 days about a month ago from Chadhome.

4 Last movie you watched? How good 1-10? Skyfall- 12 out of 10

5 What is the biggest forum "bromance"? lloydroid/squidkid

6 Favorite stand up you've BEEN to? Ross Noble

7 You have to choose one chain restaurant for the rest of life life, which one? Pancake Manor

8 Name the poster you "will" your net worth to if you die: Papillon

9 Name the 4 other PlanetSteeler posters in your 5 man road trip: Crash, Oviedo, flippy, ruthlessberger- pretty sure there won't be any silence, at any point.

10 Favorite Rooney Quote: "Once I had a steel job for half of a day. I never went back to collect my pay."- happy to go with that.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Darius Robinson DT
    2. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Mike Sainristil CB
    3. Beaux Limmer OC
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Travis Glover OT
    7. Josh Proctor S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

1 Name the NFL (past or present) player you think has the most "guts"? Rocky Blier

2 What is currently occupying your time? Planet Steelers, NFL Radio, Gametape, twin girls

3 Ever have a near death experience? Rolled my 77 olds into a cornfield

4 Last movie you watched? Don't recall....must not have been very good

5 What is the biggest forum "bromance"? Dee Dub

6 Favorite stand up you've BEEN to? Bob Marley

7 You have to choose one chain restaurant for the rest of life life, which one? Tilted Kilt

8 Name the poster you "will" your net worth to if you die: Muddy

9 Name the 4 other PlanetSteeler posters in your 5 man road trip: Star Spangled Steeler, Hawaiian Steel, Oveido, Chadman, Dee Dub

i10 Favorite Rooney Quote: "There's the Blonde Bomber"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

1 Name the NFL (past or present) player you think has the most "guts"? Mean Joe Greene

2 What is currently occupying your time? Hill Street Blues on Hulu (episode with Vic Hitler, narcoleptic comedian)

3 Ever have a near death experience? Super Bowl XLIII

4 Last movie you watched? How good 1-10? Lone Star (10)

5 What is the biggest forum "bromance"? Lloydroid and Crash

6 Favorite stand up you've BEEN to? Steven Wright

7 You have to choose one chain restaurant for the rest of life life, which one? If I could find a GD Ritzy's somewhere.......

8 Name the poster you "will" your net worth to if you die: Scarletfire11970

9 Name the 4 other PlanetSteeler posters in your 5 man road trip: SanAntonioSteeler Fan, Stlrz D, Djfan, Hawaiiansteel

10 Favorite Rooney Quote: "Get Crash the hell off my back"

Legend

User Info Menu

1 Name the NFL (past or present) player you think has the most "guts"?

Hines - How many WRs would gladly put a hat on the 9s? Everyone always thinks the Steelers in the 90s/00s were a smash mouth running team. I'd argue 10 guys were trying to prove they're tougher than a wimpy WR and so we had a power running game as a result.

2 What is currently occupying your time?

Penguins, March Madness, NFL Draft, Enjoying the Outdoors/Weather - Although with Pitt losing as I type this, I may lose interest in the NCAA tourney.

3 Ever have a near death experience?

A couple car accidents. I've had debris go thru my head. I've been inches from driving off a cliff.

4 Last movie you watched? How good 1-10?

Jack Reacher - 7 - It was mostly entertaining because the city of Pittsburgh was the star of the movie. I can't remember a movie that focused so much on the city. Great nostalgia.

5 What is the biggest forum "bromance"?

Ovi and Eddie - The day those 2 agreed twice was a board miracle.

6 Favorite stand up you've BEEN to?

Gilbert Gottfried or Sarah Silverman - Can't decide. I love comedians and have seen nearly anyone you can think of. The thing I really like about Gilbert and Sarah is their ability to take on completely offensive topics and make them funny. I live in the Bible belt and saw Gilbert here and almost no one was laughing at him because he was so offensive. But it didn't deter him. I think he even did more religious humor on purpose. I busted a gut laughing. I remember Sarah doing a bit on abortion that was killer and that's a topic I never would have expected to be so funny.

7 You have to choose one chain restaurant for the rest of life life, which one?

Jamba Juice - Nothing beats their fruit and veggie smoothies. Plus they have some good breakfast wraps and oatmeal. Gotta get some healthy stuff in my diet. I'm not a real big chain fan. I eat a lot of steak and chicken wings, but there's loads of other options at non chains for these staples of my diet. No where makes smoothies like Jamba.

8 Name the poster you "will" your net worth to if you die:

Not sure anyone wants my debt.

9 Name the 4 other PlanetSteeler posters in your 5 man road trip:

Chadman - Have to add my buddy down under so we can take a road trip to Australia. Always wanted to go there.
    Hawaiian - So we can hit up some other islands on the trip
    Pappy - If we're on a roadtrip, I picture there being an RV and Pappy being the most responsible driver
    Ruthless - He can be the go to guy if Pappy gets lost or out of line

I imagine if I picked any 4 people on this board, it would turn into the Hangover Part 4. So I tried to pick the 4 guys that would remember what we did last night.

10 Favorite Rooney Quote:

"I'm just a regular guy from Pittsburgh." - This is one nearly any of us could have said. In fact, most of us have probably said this and no one noticed. But it's pretty cool to think the owner of the Steelers isn't all that different than most of us.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post

7 You have to choose one chain restaurant for the rest of life life, which one? Tilted Kilt
    Do you live near Atlanta, or are there Tilted Kilts in other places too?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    They're here in Denver.
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    [url]http://www.tiltedkilt.com/locations/[/url]

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thor75 View Post
    They're here in Denver.
    16th street mall right?

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    16th street mall right?
    yes, god bless' em
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford