Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Steelers was the only team....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Siggy00 View Post
    They were a pass happy team since Ben started in 2004.

Then in 2010 it all changed. Because Art wants the run game.

Have to watch the game and not read the box scores.
    That is absolutely untrue!! They ran the ball about 60 percent of the time in 2004. Cowher completely reversed philosophy after the Tommy Gun experiment in 2003. Their running game in 2004 was great and the main reason they went 15-1. Sure, Ben played well, but it was the running game that set everything up for him in his rookie season.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

That is absolutely untrue!! They ran the ball about 60 percent of the time in 2004.
    So when they come out throwing, get a lead, and then take the air out of the ball, that means they come out running?

You simpletons have to realize WHEN we do things, not how much they do it.

I just told you not to read box scores.

And you still did it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Siggy00 View Post
    So when they come out throwing, get a lead, and then take the air out of the ball, that means they come out running?

And you still did it.
    358 passing attempts and 618 rushing attempts and you call us a passing team. I don't think you have identified the correct simpletons.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

2nd time:

And you still did it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha