Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers, Packers interested in Ahmad Bradshaw

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post
    We can also play "connect the dots" with Jack Bicknell being with Bradshaw on the Giants from '09-'11 as the Assistant OL coach. I'm sure he will have input. If healthy...Will come down to price and if he wants to continue to be part of a winning organization. Maybe Plax can help. He was Bradshaw's team mate for 2 years. Just watch some highlights of Badshaw from 2012. He was playing on that injured foot in some of these. Does this resemble anything we saw out of the Steelers running game last year? One of the reasons I stress "NFL resume" is this. Dwyer is very young and even with Bradshaw signing, there will be a draft choice here. The curent stable had Mendy as the example of being a Pro. That is all I need to say about how important it would be to have a presence of a RB with some type of resume.

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snLjlYASBUM[/URL]

Good points on the former teammate in Plax and former coach in Bicknell. Didn't think of that.....
    @_Hellgrammite

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Good points on the former teammate in Plax and former coach in Bicknell. Didn't think of that.....
    Interesting...I'd like to get Bradshaw..if not, trade for Blount. Tampa is trying to trade him.
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rara View Post
    Interesting...I'd like to get Bradshaw..if not, trade for Blount. Tampa is trying to trade him.
    I'm not that interested in Blount. He doesn't really bring anything to the table that Dwyer doesn't.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    I'm not that interested in Blount. He doesn't really bring anything to the table that Dwyer doesn't.
    Well, Blount can rush the ball more than twice before asking to come out of the game. There is that.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Still think Kevin Smith might be worth a look..
    Chadman, I like the Lions plastic running backs also except my pick would be Javid Best ... if he ever get medical clearance to play again.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

KFFL has reported the Steelers are not pursuing Bradshaw at this point.
    @_Hellgrammite

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    KFFL has reported the Steelers are not pursuing Bradshaw at this point.
    crap........

Legend

User Info Menu

Conner...Butler...Jake Long...Dumervil...Bradshaw...At this point, I have to wonder if the Steelers were ever really pursuing any of these players. I'm suspecting it's all maybe more for appearance sake, to try and convince their fans they're attempting to do something in FA.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Conner...Butler...Jake Long...Dumervil...Bradshaw...At this point, I have to wonder if the Steelers were ever really pursuing any of these players. I'm suspecting it's all maybe more for appearance sake, to try and convince their fans they're attempting to do something in FA.
    Yes, because this is the only year that we havn't aggressively pursued other teams free agents

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Maybe it's not the fans they are trying to convince? I don't think the Steelers feel like they need to convince the fans of anything. They know that even those who complain now will be back on the bandwagon when they start winning again.

IMO, it's possible that they make a play for these guys to see if they can get one to "bite." If so, great. If not, no big loss.