Keep in mind that every player we cut and let walk is cap space we have in the future for a player like Pouncey. Pouncey will probably demand the salary of the highest paid Center in the NFL and we need to start clearing the cap space for that contract now.
Fans may not like the plan, but I'm confident the Front Office has a plan they are executing. That is why they cut Harrison and didn't try to resign Lewis. IMO, the emphasis is shifting from the defense to the offense.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State