Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spaeth May Be More Likely Former Bears TE

Backup

User Info Menu

33 draft picks from 2006-2009 for the Steelers, as of today only 6 players remain on this team. And three of them returned this week Gay, Spaeth, DJ.

There's your reason.

For a team thats never valued the legitimate use of free agency? That's pathetic.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I HAVE to agree with you that a bunch of draft picks have not worked out. It happens to all teams. But even if some of those players would have worked out. Some would have walked away also for big money just like Wallace. There are more then a few teams having bad drafts and working with the cap. The cap is to keep all teams kind of even ya know. I am ok with it all. I have no problem with 2 super bowls and keeping players afloat. If you think it is bad now wait till your golden boy is gone. Hello 80's Steelers. Thats when it will be time to rebuild. Now is time to contine to reload through the draft.

Backup

User Info Menu

No, now is the time to realize that the total neglect on free agency can't continue.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

We would not be in bad shape if we could rely on our highest paid vets, and high draft picks to stay healthy and produce. Problem is, do you trust Woodley, Troy, Ben to stay healthy out of the high paid vet group? Do you see any of our OL going 16 games plus potential playoffs without missing games? Do you see Hood, Worilds, Heyward to produce?
    @_Hellgrammite

Backup

User Info Menu

Have to quit setting Ben up to get crunched.

Can't rely on 3rd down.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Siggy00 View Post
    33 draft picks from 2006-2009 for the Steelers, as of today only 6 players remain on this team. And three of them returned this week Gay, Spaeth, DJ.

There's your reason.

For a team thats never valued the legitimate use of free agency? That's pathetic.
    Well i am not worried about that...

What i am more worried about is when your first Rd picks don't pan out.. ..Ziggy Hood and Cam Heyward...
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT