10. Cedrick Wilson - Really? He never did much, but he didn't cost much and he wasn't a total bum. This guy didn't even come to mind when I think of bad Pgh FA signings.
9. Duce Staley - I NEVER liked this signing. I knew he was washed up. How could I know but not the Steelers? Sometimes I really wonder if they are all drunk with some of their decisions.
8. Len Pope - Haley's pet player. 3 catches? He got such little action that when he did catch a pass I never knew who it was.
7. Travis Davis - Who? As much as I follow the Steelers, I don't even recall this dude.
6. Kent "Franken-Graham" - Now this one I remember. He was just horrible. Wore cinder blocks for shoes. Nice decision making there, front office.
5. Quincy Morgan - Huh, this guy never comes to mind when I am thinking of Pgh FA busts. I thought he added something to the team - he had speed, could hit you deep. I know he didn't have that many catches but I don't consider him a total bust either.
4. Todd Peterson - He's a kicker. <shrugs shoulders>
3. Donnell Woolford - Now this guy does come to mind. He was a mess. DUI. Drunk. Was awful. Very poor signing.
2. Jay Riemersma - I thought this guy still had something left; he was a good TE with the Bills. But, he must have been washed up. For Pgh, he was a fairly high profile FA. But, he did nothing.
1. Sean Mahan - I always forget this guy was even on the team. He had the nice combination of being weak AND slow I believe this was our first taste of Tomlin as a talent evaluator. This guy came from Tampa, as did Tomlin, so this was probably his call. Way to go, Mike. You sure stink at player evaluation.
Who is missing from this list? What about Leftwich? Brent Alexander? Dewayne Washington? David Woodley? Todd Blackledge? Come on. Quincy Morgan is a FA bust but not Woodely or Blackledge? Sean Mahan is the #1 worst FA signing ever in Pgh? Bleacher Report.