1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
2. Kyle Fuller CB Virginia Tech or Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
3. (comp) Jared Abbrederis WR Wisconsin or Jeremiah Attaochu OLB Georgia Tech
4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia or James Hurst OT North Carolina
5. Kenny Ladler FS Vanderbilt
5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
6. Ricardo Allen CB Purdue
7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska or Andrew Jackson ILB W. Kentucky
Well, it's easy to determine which draft was the best, 1974 and now we know exactly which draft was the worst, 2008.
1.15) Ra'Shede Hageman - DE
2.47) Jason Verrett - CB
3.comp) Brandon Coleman - WR
4.114) Terence Brooks - FS
"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll
Just more proof that you can't really evaluate a draft until a few years later. I remember, following that 2008 draft, how many of us thought the Steelers had done a tremendous job...
They are idiots. Their defense makes plays. I'll gladly give up some yardage rankings for some turnovers. Charles Woodson was supposed to be finished when Green Bay got him. Capers and the way he used him saved his career.and look how well Capers is doing ... Packer fans want to run him out of town on a rail.