Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Beanie Weanie Wells in Pittsburgh today for

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Siggy00 View Post
    Because Ben saved LeBeau's ass. Nothing else.
    Really, you're going to talk about Ben saving somebody in a SB???

How about his stats in the SB against Seattle. Worst performance ever by a SB winning QB if I recall correctly.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post

How about his stats in the SB against Seattle. Worst performance ever by a SB winning QB if I recall correctly.
    Ouuuuch, that has gotta sting

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Siggy00 View Post
    Because Ben saved LeBeau's ass. Nothing else.
    THAT is why he gets the big bucks Crash.
    You dont need prolific you need CLUTCH to be worth your pay.

After his offense was spotted 7 by DLs defense, Ben gets to redeem himself from the last SB to actually win the game.
    He should be thankful that he could get the chance, his legacy two rings and all would not get him in the hall if the defense did not give up the lead, allowing him that clutch drive.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Rookie

User Info Menu

Wow. Someone should know when to fold'em...

Legend

User Info Menu

Not excited about signing the Bean-Man...I just have visions of him standing along the sideline in a sweatsuit, ala Duce Staley.... I'd rather roll the dice with a mid-round rookie.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Not excited about signing the Bean-Man...I just have visions of him standing along the sideline in a sweatsuit, ala Duce Staley.... I'd rather roll the dice with a mid-round rookie.
    They will be doing that too. One new face isn't going to change the complexion of what was here. Like I said, Redman will be 29. Batch is a great person but below average RB. Think of Wells as a bargain necessity.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Exactly what is going to happen. And when he is playing he can give us his 2.7 ypc average. Super. PEDs, yea you know me.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Never thought I'd see a Nicki Minaj video linked up on this site. Still not really sure why I now have seen that either.

Backup

User Info Menu

It was worst QB rating for a winning QB.

Before Ben? Some guy named Elway was that record holder. He's pretty good too.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    THAT is why he gets the big bucks Crash.
    You dont need prolific you need CLUTCH to be worth your pay.

After his offense was spotted 7 by DLs defense, Ben gets to redeem himself from the last SB to actually win the game.
    He should be thankful that he could get the chance, his legacy two rings and all would not get him in the hall if the defense did not give up the lead, allowing him that clutch drive.
    You are a bit confused. Before LeBeau's defense saw a blade of grass in XLIII they weere spotted 3 points.

Then after their first series, they were then spotted a 10 point lead.

And what happened after that? The obvious "tired defense" after one series of work, gave up a TD after we scored one, instead of a possible blowout, they put the Cards right back in the game.

As usual.
    Last edited by Siggy00; 03-14-2013 at 10:59 PM.