Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Every hour that goes by that no one has inked Harrison ...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

With Brady's stature on that team, I could see him being aware of the team's plans. He re-structured to help the team not to resign one player imo.
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

$20 Mill Crib? Heck, I could be set for life just on the taxes he pays for that crib.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Brady has earned about $10 million a year from endorsement contracts since 2007. He has endorsement deals with with Australian boot brand UGG, Movado, Glaceau Water, Stetson, Under Armour, Mars Snickers, and Visa. The guy just made a $3.5 million profit on the sale of his NYC condo and now lives in a $20 million crib in LA.

Money is NOT an issue for him.
    And isn't his supermodel wife worth more money than he is?
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Not sure any shady things being done, but it is not like Brady is being generous given he has a wife that makes as much as him. Money isn't an issue in that family.
    his wife actually makes alot more but thats not the point. brady could have demanded 20 million per for the last 7-8 years and there are numerous teams that would have paid him that much given the chance. his endorsments would be the same whether he played for 10 or 20 mil per year. his wife would still make the same. the pats dont spend the cap even with brady playing for 1/2 price. something is funny over there. i suspect some under the table dealings

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I wouldn't be surprised if James Retires. If he can't get what he thinks he's worth it could happen.

Legend

User Info Menu

I think somebody will offer him the $$$ and he will play in 2013. He's still a top 10 NFL OLB.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Brady did NOT take a pay cut. Look it up. The value of this contract he earns more then his old one. It is just structured different and helps the cap. Just messing with the cap. Should try to do the same with Ben next offseason.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    And isn't his supermodel wife worth more money than he is?
    I read somewhere his supermodel wifemaybe the first billionaire supermodel...Tom Brady can live his life kingsize without earning a penny from NFL. His wife is the money maker.
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Legend

User Info Menu

Another week and Harrison still doesn't have a uniform to replace the Black & Gold. Here's to hoping!

If Dumerville is really on the market, I'll bet JH is not a happy camper.

Still don't see why "pride" would drive him to the Ravens instead of re-signing with the Steelers. Didn't they cut him one more time than we did (2 vs 1)?

One thing for sure ... I don't think we'll see him on the Sunday pre-game shows!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    Brady did NOT take a pay cut. Look it up. The value of this contract he earns more then his old one. It is just structured different and helps the cap. Just messing with the cap. Should try to do the same with Ben next offseason.
    They really can't. Ben, even with an EXTENSION will be at least a $10 mil cap hit in 2013.

They've upfronted his base salary three times, this was the year they should have extended it.